2 DVDs & a book

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Ferran, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Ferran

Ferran Valued Member

2. buddafinger

buddafinger Valued Member

I have not heard of them. As someone interested in marial history(all history in fact) I'd like to check them out.
    The sword dvd also looks good.

3. coc716

coc716 Just Some Guy

I've seen those in their catalog too. I'm quite curious myself.

4. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

psbn_matt has the Martial Arts of Korea DVD and it's pretty good. I wouldn't say that the section on Kuk Sool is the that good though.

5. KSW88

KSW88 Valued Member

PSBN Air Nick, I was thinking about getting that DVD, I have the translated manuscript (which is referenced in page 27 of Kuk sool Textbook one), but havent purchased the DVD. What and who is in the Kuk Sool section, and what and who was in the Martial Arts Master DVD you purchaed? Thanks.

6. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

The Kuk Sool section of that DVD is all based around a club in Spain that isn't affliated with KSW. Can't remember the name of the person who ran it. It mainly focussed on the kids if iirc. Matt will probably post on here next time he is online.

There is a good section on Sserium on there though tying in with other topics on here of late.

Still haven't got that Martial Arts Master DVD. Got an email from Amazon the other day saying it could be as late as February now. I had a feeling it would take a while, I wouldn't be surprised if it never turns up to be honest.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2006
  7. KSW88

KSW88 Valued Member

Thanks

8. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

as nick said, the martial arts of korea is a good and interesting vid and i would recomend it if you are interested in kma, it has some good stuff on there like kyuktooki (korea version of thai boxing), ssireum (korea wrestling) taekkyon (very similar in attitude to capoira) and a load of others.
    i also have the other 1, korean sword and weapon arts, but this 1 isn't half as interesting and i wouldn't recomend getting it.