zombie pressure points

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by 11yearoldkid, Sep 3, 2003.

1. 11yearoldkid

11yearoldkid New Member

hey,

do you know any pressure points that would turn som1 into a
    zombie for a few sec.? :Angel:

2. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Sure, hit Alt + F4 for a full list. :D

3. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

I've seen peple knocked out using pressure points... but I've never seen one make somebody stagger around eating brains.

4. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Don't you need parental permission to use MAP if you're under 13 or something?

5. Cain

Cain New Member

Maybe by zombie he means a pp where a person will not be able to move that sorta...

There used to be a show in India of chinese dramas dubedd in our language where chi and flying people etc used to be commmon, mind you it was a drama ;)

That's where they used to apply pp where people would be 'locked' ie not able to move...

Believe it or not - I used to believe it was true :D

|Cain|

6. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

yeah! Jade Fox uses one of those (actualyl she hits a combination of points it seems) in Crouching Tiger, on the old policeman. Li Mu Bai then frees him using another combination of points.

Also, professional boxers... I've seen George Foreman hit some pressure point (I don't know which but which appears to be on the tip of the nose) and knock guys out as if they were dead. Like a ragdoll collapse. But still no brain eating.

Speaking of zombies, wasn't "28 Days Later" the scariest freakin movie in a long time!!! Holy cow!

7. Adam

Adam New Member

I think it would be neccesary to ask a grandmaster of Haitian Hapkido to find out such things. And anyway, the chatroom on this site turns me into enough of a zombie as it is, who needs it?

8. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

I'm with Andy on this one :p

9. 11yearoldkid

11yearoldkid New Member

.........kenpoavid about had it....somthing that wont make u move basicly, but without the cure 1 just to where off.......by the way andy u were right......he said i would get chewed up.......anyway no i didnt fall for the alt thing...

10. Hakko-Ryu

Hakko-Ryu New Member

hmm try hitting the nuts with a full force of a punch or a kick. that's a pressure point that'll turn any man into a zombie...a puking zombie. unless you know how to tuck your balls! like those shaolin monks, or if you know chi.

11. Dark Blade

Dark Blade It Roundhouse time

What type of zombies do you want to turn people into?
    Easten type, the the western type, and yes, there is a difference.

12. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

YO! I waana give a big shout-out to all my West Coast Zombies M@th@ Fu^^ah!!! LOL :woo:

13. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

i think you need to know what a zombie looks like first.

14. markyg

markyg MAP Muppet

See my ex :D

15. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

hahahahahaah

i tried alt-F4...hahahahahaha

and boy..did i feel like one of the living dead.!!!!

lol

16. Paratus

Paratus aka Mr. Rue

A strong hit to the back of the head will make you feel like a zombie ;)

17. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Hmmm...maybe we are being too hasty. I think there must be points like this - it would explain alot about some people I know! :D

18. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Jeez, who dug up this old thread?

Anyways, technology marches on.

I don't reccomend Alt F4 any more. but This works well instead

Last edited: Apr 21, 2004
  19. semphoon

semphoon walk idiot, walk.

Yeah, the pressure point you seek is at the back of the knee.

20. blackbelt_judoj

blackbelt_judoj New Member

You SOD!!! :cry: