Zombie fight training!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Chimpcheng, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

As you all know, the end of the world is due December 2012, as foretold by ancient Mayan prophecies and other sources. The more enlightened among us know that this will come in the form of a zombie apocalypse as seen in the documentary "The Walking Dead" and true life movies "Dawn of the Dead" and "28 Days Laters".

However, help is at hand, help that when coupled with your current martial arts training should give you a fighting chance of survival in the zombie stricken world that awaits us in 2013 and beyond.

That help comes in the form of zombie fight training:

http://wish.co.uk/zombie-shopping-mall/

Simulating what will very likely happen, you will be pressure trained to deal with zombies en masse. Develop your hiding and shooting skills (like "Time Crisis" but only for realz with a "z") and just generally stay alive. :woo:

Good luck people. I'll see you on he other side...

2. Chimpcheng

There's also additional training in dealing in a zombie infestation in your house (if you live in a manor). Still the principles are the same and offer aliveness training!

http://wish.co.uk/zombie-manor-house/

3. finite monkey

finite monkey Thought Criminal

Glad to see we are taking the zombie menace seriously!

Although the zombie movie is so well inbedded in the cultural pshyce here in the west, every man and his dog knows to go for the head

I sometimes think the zombie movies have been made by the GOVT. to prepare us for the enevitable, in the same way alien invasion movies are preparing us for the enevitable Soviet Russian invasion

4. Chimpcheng

I've recently been training up on "House of the Dead Overkill" with Playstation Move and Sharp Shooter attachment. Sure, it's just a simulation but I'm sharpening up my skills for when the inevitable comes.

5. finite monkey

I played CDMW on the wii with the jog attachment

You know...cardio

6. Chimpcheng

Makes sense. The movie "28 Days Later" showed us that zombies can pick up some speed...

7. Oddsbodskins

Oddsbodskins Troll hunter 2nd Class

Seeing as the mayans forgot to allow for leap years, their version of December 2012 has been and gone. So, the zombies are already out there!

8. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

That... explains a lot, actually.

9. Chimpcheng

Then this training course is a must!

10. Oddsbodskins

Noooooooo, dramatic irony! If zombies are out there, guaranteed a course like this is going to be where they'll first be found! You'll thing it's part of the game until they're chewing your head!

11. Chimpcheng

So youre saying that it's a government conspiracy to keep down the population because they know the masses won't go for a "one child policy" that the Chinese have adopted?

12. Oddsbodskins

I wasn't but I could be! Dead at the scene, even if animated, means budget savings for the NHS! No more pension crisis, the elderly will be first to go!

13. JaxMMA

JaxMMA Feeling lucky, punk?

Rule #1, folks: Cardio

14. shootodog

shootodog restless native

cardio!

run 1 mile a day. doesn't have to be fast.

hit a sledgehammer on to a truck tire.

batting practice.

repeat!

15. finite monkey

Get a job sweeping up guts in a slaughter house

And reload drills

16. Chimpcheng

I'm surprised there's so few of us ready to take the zombie apocalypse seriously...

17. finite monkey

Then we will inherit the earth!

Which bit do you want?

18. shootodog

shootodog restless native

i'll take hawaii

19. Chimpcheng

Awwww man. I wish you said something earlier... I've already shotgunned Hawaii, China, Australia and Western Europe...

20. finite monkey

That is a little greedy Chimp

Give Shootodog Hawaii!