Zack

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by bodyshot, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodyshot

bodyshot Brown Belt Zanshin Karate

Maybe your right. I can ask the ladies if they want me to say something to him, although Im pretty sure our ladies are pretty comfortable handleing their own business.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  2. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

You knew it was coming.

Attached Files:

3. bodyshot

Thats accurate but he needs cowboy clothes and there should be visible fumes rolling off of him from the half bottle of stetson cologne he wears.

And since you seem to be a stretching guru Redcoat I guess I should add that Zack can drop into a full split with a leg on each chair, freakin nerd.

4. bodyshot

And just incase Zack reads this, I must say he performs Kata very very well, I forget how many first place trophies hes won, impressive young man aside from his struggle with puberty.

5. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Sounds like you're scared of Zack reading this.

6. peterc8455

peterc8455 Valued Member

Zack needs to visit during open mat of a good local BJJ gym.

7. FunnyBadger

FunnyBadger I love food :)

Zack is quite literaly unbeleiveable.

8. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

I'm torn between enjoying Zack as a kind of folklore Paul Bunyan figure, and being skeeved out that it might be an actual person.

9. bodyshot

Sorry I didnt really intend to allow the Zak thing to run away with the forum. Jes just a punky kid that I have to deal with once a week for an hour or so thats really about it. Here in missouri there are lots of kids like Zak I suppose. Its actually challanged me to train with him, on one hand I cant stand him myself, on the other hand some of his stunts amuse me. Idk how big your Karate schools are but if they sport a couple hundred people or so then chances are you have a Zak...Just sayin.

10. peterc8455

peterc8455 Valued Member

Yes it is kind of hard to believe he actually exists.

I'm sure he is real its just that we don't actually see this type of person in our training environment because the coaches would not allow the behavior to continue. In addition his ego would probably not be able to handle constantly losing and this is a guy who sounds like he always "rolls" to win.

11. bodyshot

Yes you should want to beat Zak, any grown up in there right mind wants to put Zak in is place.

12. bodyshot

Zak does everything to win, so does his family. In fact we call them the Odoyle clan after the kids from a christmas story. You know "Odoyl rules". Hes a MA goon pure and simple. I was at pizza hut with my wife one night and his family came in, he was wearing his tournament gi jacket tucked into his jeans and his belt on. I mean if that dosent make you want to "Gang Land" style execute someone what does. The crazy part is that alot of chicks dig this Mo ****.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  13. peterc8455

peterc8455 Valued Member

Not necessarily beat him up maybe just choke him out a little. ;)

Seriously though what you described is a real recipe for someone getting seriously injured. As an outsider it sounds like you have made some excuses for your teachers/coaches in not addressing this and it does sound like they are aware but they simply don't care.

That should concern you and everyone who trains there.

14. bodyshot

Not really, its only an issue with him, and I usually just let him out of the choke, our instructor is aware of it and its been talked about once or twice. Just cant let guys like that steal your thunder. He dosent wanna tap and Im not mean enough to really hurt him but like you said it dangerous and some day hes going to get himself hurt. The question is how do you really break a guys ego habbit of not tapping when hes obviously beat?
    Keep in mind this guy Zak isnt a disrespectful kid, hope I didnt make it sound like he was. Hes just pumped and intense at all times, kinda likwe a wwf wrestler.

15. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Oh really? You buy that? Because all sorts of times, you see 14 year old boys being friends hanging out with 45 year old women. Sure. Err, no? Hmmm, why is that? That isn't plausible, that's why.

And if it is as a "friend", how come he only asks the women?

Weak man, that is just weak.

Sounds to me like you are making excuses for his behavior. But as it sounds like the school environment is condoning this sort of behavior, so I shouldn't be suprised. I find it inexcusable.

Common defenses to sexual harassment often include "oh it was just a joke" "oh he didn't mean it" or "he was just trying to be friendly."

Have you never gone through harassment training in any workplace? What you describe is classic defense of a harassing environment.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  16. Wildlings

Wildlings Baguette Jouster

This Zack fella sounds exactly like the kind of show-off that gives a bad rap to all martial artists :rolleyes:

17. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Vanilla Ice gave that to us years ago.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFLGRidfFo4"]Vanilla Ice Ninja Rap - Go Ninja, Go Ninja GO! - YouTube[/ame]

18. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LJSZ1TwjcsQ[/ame]

Isnt he a karate fellow, this is more factually correct!

19. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

Didn't you say that he challenged the instructor? I'd find that disrespectful.

20. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Well goddamn! Zack got his own thread!

:D

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.