Your Training Plan

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by SickDevildog, Nov 16, 2005.

?

How did you get started on your training plan

1. I Made one myself

72.7%
  2. I collaborated with a Physical Trainer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I did some research and used one of the existing ones (5x5 etc)

36.4%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SickDevildog

SickDevildog Lost In The Sauce

How did you get to your Training Plan/Routine?

Be it current, or an earlier one.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
  2. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

If you are asking about motivation then, I was just fed up of being skinny so I did something about it, its been about 9 years and lots of errors since then.

Edit: Whoops, did'nt see the poll. I voted 'made my own up'. After lots of reading, trial and error, and a 2 yr fitness instructor course I made my own up. To be honest I rarely find other peoples plans work for me but I always take ideas and protocols and work them into my own interpretation.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
  3. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont understand the question.
    every1 started by looking at some available programs, how can u make ur own without any experience

4. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

^Not every one mate. I like a lot of other people that first start learnt a few basic moves like the bech press, pec fly, press up, bicep curls, tricep extensions and then made my own routine out of that. After years of reading and not getting anywhere I started learning better ways but I never copied a routine except for 20rep squat routine, but even then I adapted it.

5. SickDevildog

SickDevildog Lost In The Sauce

Changed the question, to how did you get to your current training plan.

Problem is I cant change the poll question, GAH!

edit/

I guess it doesnt matter, I just wanted to see how peopl made up their Training plans/Routines, be it current or any other.

6. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

I'm on Westside For Skinny B******s at the moment, because I'm a Skinny B******! :D

7. Vita

Vita Valued Member

i've worked out my own by implementing techniques from pre-existing routines and information i've read. it will be a constantly evolving routine, but i want to keep to things that work for me.