Your Most Memorable Weirdo?

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Dale Seago, May 12, 2007.

1. Nurofen

Nurofen Valued Member

Who, Pirates?

2. MonkeysUncle

MonkeysUncle Shakin' like Bacon

This thread really makes me wonder about some people's sanity. I think there should be a white-coat at every taijutsu school, just in case.

3. hapk1do

hapk1do Valued Member

This isn't weird.. It's hilarious!

4. MarkL

MarkL Valued Member

I had a guy turn up at my dojo, dark skinned, french name, not in the slightest oriental looking.

Claimed his grandfather was a "Master Ninja" and had taught him all he knew. he seemd a little dissapointed when I invited him to join in the class as opposed to not bowing in reverence and handing the class over to him.

Oh yes, he also liked to be called "Ninj"...............

Anyway, he clearly has no idea what we are doing, with any technique, at any time.

Despite this, he spends all of his time correcting his training partner and I spend most of my time running round behind him correcting his corrections.

After several months of humouring him I ask him if he would like to join us and ratify his black belt, which he had worn from day one.

Oddly enough I didnt see him for months. Until one day one of my students tells me that "Ninj" has opened a class in the same building I run my classes, but on a different day.

"Ninj" is teaching Ninpo Ninjutsu, which to anyone that knows means pretty much the same thing. Its like saying you teach judo judo, or karate karate.

My lad tells me he has attended one of "Ninj's" classes and been told to remove his green belt and put on a black one as "All ninjas are black belts".

Half way through the class "Ninj" teaches a technique that he, quote "Learnt from his Playstation the night before". It was at this point my student left. Laughing.

Oddly enough "Ninj" turns up a few months later in the Kickboxing class that finishes before mine starts. I know the instructor quite well and we have a chat after his class, at which point he mentions his new student, a grand master of kickboxing that he learnt from his grandfather.

A few months later he turns up in the Karate class and the instructor, another friend, tells me about his new student, whose grandfather, a grandmaster of Karate, taught him everything.........................

And if this tale doesnt worry you all, he is a member of Her Majesty's Armed Forces, charged with defending this great nation......................

5. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

his grandfather is her majesty

6. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Either that or he is from Germany.

7. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

I considered closing this perfect example of thread necromancy but when I read this I realised that you were justified in posting and it shall remain open :) :D

8. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

You can not close this thread. It is too gold to be lost. :D

9. Al Bundy

Al Bundy Warrior Poet

It wasn't DJDreamaker on vacation was it? :p

10. xen

xen insanity by design

oh god...

you've invoked him now...

cue the invasion of his flock of brainwashed followers arriving in droves to troll the forum..

:eek:

11. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Phil

12. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Leave my missus out of it you [​IMG]

13. Lily

Lily Valued Member

LOL, I didn't mean her and you know it!

I'm talking about the Phil who prepares to defend himself against hobos.

14. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

What about toby and the ?

15. SWEHurricane

SWEHurricane Valued Ninjer

Just re-read this thread and realised something.

If it was me, I would so take advantage of that situation :cool:

I could seriously have played along for months :D

I would give him a new name and a title, make him do my bidding, etc. The possibilities are endless.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  16. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

hahaha, no joke...

:whispering so soft you can barely hear:

"So, I will tell you a really ancient secret... My teacher's teacher's teacher has passed this down just to me... but first.. I need you to do my laundry."

17. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

you could have said for him to go to Dominos but he must not be seen by the other dojo members going to and from there. So he will be out skulking in a back alley trying to get pizza. If he makes it back, free pizza for everyone. :D

18. ShadowCat13

ShadowCat13 notaninja

I've got one, not from a dojo but related none the less.

When i was very young (9 i think) there was a kid i hung out with. He was cool but his mom was OUT THERE. She was apparently married to chuck noris.
    And constantly had to fight off ninjas. The stories about chuck visiting were weird but the ones about the ninjas hiding in the back yard were a little scary. I was waiting to see her chasing some por mailman down the drive with a pair of nunchukas. I really felt sorry for my freind.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  19. MarkL

MarkL Valued Member

Chuck Norris

I know its off topic but..........................

Possibly the BEST Chuck Norris reference in the world.

Ever.

http://clients.arranschlosberg.com/chuck/

20. ShadowCat13

ShadowCat13 notaninja

omg that is good!lmao
    by the way thank you for correcting me, i misspelled chuck, how sad.