Your MMA goal(s)

Discussion in 'MMA' started by kungfufighter, Jan 11, 2005.

1. kungfufighter

kungfufighter Banned Banned

What are your goals in MMA? Well mine are...gte into UFC, welterweight or middleweight devision, beat Duane Ludwig, Beat BJ penn, Beat a gracie, become a champion, becomean MMa legend. I wanna get intp Pride too

2. samharber

samharber New Member

Keep training and not get broken any more badly than I already am.
    I have no ambition.

3. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

To finally make someone tap!! :cry: :cry:

4. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

I just want to be the best fighter I can be.

5. Tyrant MMA

Tyrant MMA New Member

I'm in it for the fun of it and to make myself a more focused individual.

I have no real ambition other than to have a relativly ok win loss record :)

Win lose or draw its going to be a great experience.

6. CobraMaximus

CobraMaximus Banned Banned

I want to be a good fighter who KNOWS they are able to flatten someone and is confident in their ability.

7. notquitedead

notquitedead used to be Pankration90

Well the training is fun so I just want to continue with it. I plan on trying my hand at both submission grappling and MMA competitions eventually. Sanshou looks like fun, too.

8. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Be the best I can be; and most importantly... Enjoy it.

There's no point spending so much time and effort on something you do not enjoy.

9. tengu

tengu Capoeirista "Paparazzi"

Become more rounded as a fighter and as a person, hopefully become a teacher one day, become a much better grappler!

10. andrewS

andrewS Banned Banned

there's a few...

1) Confidence for all areas of life
    2) Being able to fight (duh)
    3) I want to try my hand in the ring in a year or two

11. Apotheosis

Apotheosis Valued Member

Fulfilling my potential as a martial artist, having fun, advancing to the point that i could do alright against a professional fighter.(Not really interested in going pro, but i want to have the option open.) And mostly, be able to defend myself in as many situations as possible.

12. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

Right now is to find a new trainer with day time training. I've found one place that does an eclectic kind of thing with grappling invloved. But I want to train Pankration and kickboxing almost exclusively. This works for now. As for competing I'd like 10 wins then I'll quit.