Your favourate soft drink

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by bum-eyes, Sep 22, 2005.

1. bum-eyes

bum-eyes Sorry about your dog.

Yeah, I'm bored, but what the hell. It might be interesting to know what you all like to choke yourselves on.

My personal favourate - Dr. Pepper. You just can't beat a good cherri cola. Unless you have two.

2. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

I thought Dr. Pepper and Cherry Cola were different? :confused:
    Anyway, I was (and still am I guess) rather fond of a can of cola. I used to just drink one evry day after I got home from college. Then I gave it up in one of my healthy moments a few months back. :cry: I have the odd can every few weeks, but apart from that I don't really drink alot of fizzy stuff anymore.

3. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

Sprite or 7up at the moment. Used to like "Dr. Pepper" too.

Christian

4. bum-eyes

bum-eyes Sorry about your dog.

It's cola and it tastes of cherry. That's enough for me.

5. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

i don't touch cola and other similar drinks full of that soda stuff. once i watched a documentary on TV about cola and what it does to our body, and i said no thanx. i never drank too much of that stuff anyway, there are other healthier drinks instead, equally delicious.

6. Another Muay Thai Guy

Indeed, I'm really into loads of fresh fruit juices at the moment, or smoothies, mmmmm. I was thinking of getting a juicer, anyone got one? Are they any good? Thanks.

7. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

8. Bellator Manus

Bellator Manus Warrior of the Hand

Coke/Vanilla Coke. I am trying to avoid soft drinks right now, but I give in every once in awhile.

9. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Umm..I guess fruit juices first - swiftly followed by pepsi

10. Another Muay Thai Guy

Nooooooooo. :cry: Water is something that I really cannot stand. I force myself to drink about a bottle a day, but grudgingly. Nasty yucky stuff. :woo:

11. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

Water? I was talking about melted plastic.

12. Another Muay Thai Guy

Ah, well that's ok then. You gotta love melted plastic. :p

13. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Mmmmmmmm..... turpentine
    Is low-carb beer a soft drink? :Angel: If not, I mostly drink water, fruit juice (I'm a big fan of pomegranate juice, if I don't have any of that, I'll drink apple juice, mango, cranberry or blackcurrant) or fruit twist Fanta

14. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

why don't you like water? it's not yuckie. i drink a lot of water, and squeeze different kinds of fruit. that's really yummie :)

15. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

I found water was "yuk" at first. Stick with it for a while and you'll find you acquire a taste for it. I'm now known around my workplace for carrying a 500ml bottle wherever I go and filling it up at various watercoolers on the way!

That said, occasionally it's blandness really is too much (usually after I've eaten something rich) so I mix in some squash or lime cordial. Not as good as water, but I reckon it's a good 2nd best.

16. Another Muay Thai Guy

I don't know, I just really hate it. It's just so bland, but it's not even tasteless! I could tolerate it if it was tasteless, but it just isn't. As soon as I have it in my mouth I feel like spitting it out again. :woo:

17. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

Well, I drink water most of the time... so I guess it's water... (beer doesn't count right ??? :D)

18. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

Dr. Pepper!!

19. Falcore

Falcore almost acceptable

Dry Ginger. Love the stuff.
    I also get the occasional craving for tonic water (does that count as a soft drink). I get this craving, and just have to go buy a bottle of the stuff. Then, about 2 mouthfuls in, the craving is satisfied and I can't touch another drop till the next time.

20. clemsontkd

clemsontkd New Member

mountain dew is the stuff of life (with some vodka)