Your favourate movie moment.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by bum-eyes, Dec 29, 2005.

1. bum-eyes

bum-eyes Sorry about your dog.

What's your all-time favourate movie scene?

The best I can remember is in Revenge of the Sith just after Anakin's had most of his limbs removed, and he's trying to drag himself up towards Obi-Wan, like he's going to try and attack him with his one arm or something, screaming "I HATE YOU!"

It was sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants.

(sorry about the realultimatepower.net referral, but it was just too tempting)

2. Agutrot-

Agutrot- Jack of all Trades

black knight in monty python and the quest for the holy grail
    gg

3. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

"Raiders of the Lost Ark," when dude with two swords gets in front of Indiana, swinging them menacingly, and Indiana pulls his revolver and shoots the guy. :D

That, or when Indiana slides under the truck and hooks his bullwhip to something on the undercarriage. :eek: + :D

4. davefly76

davefly76 Valued Member

the beginning of Saving Private Ryan.

5. neb

neb Banned Banned

Bruce Lee stares Bob Wall down on Enter the Dragon and speaks with such style the infamous words.... 'Boards, don't hit back!'

Runner up:
    Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back:

Leia: I love you!

Han Solo: I know.

such a cool shmuck! :D

6. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Any part where Steven Segal dies is good with me
    The bit in the first Crow film where Draven's painting his face in his ruined apartment and "Burn" by the Cure is playing and you see the finished result in a flash of lightning. That was damned cool :D
    The scene in Donnie Darko where Donnie and Frank are talking in the cinema with an Evil Dead film playing on the screen. The music in that scene's very cool as well; I always seem to go for scenes that have a kind of sombre feel and are accompanied by a good piece of music.
    Also that bit where Tera Patrick.... OK, OK, I won't elaborate

7. traz

traz New Member

Some of my favorite are:

-The Helm's Deep battle from LOTR: The Two Towers

-The Yoda fight scene in Episode 2

-King Kong vs Dinosaurs

8. Slindsay

Slindsay All violence is necessary

The bit in Indianna Jones where one of the slave drivers who was beating on the little kids comes in from off screen and slides along the gravle for a bit then all the kids burst out cheering :D

Another favourite has to be the end of Eqiliibrium with the sticking hands style gun fight :D

9. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

The bi where they are building the car in Grease

go grease lightning, go grease lightning!

10. geves

geves Valued Member

the part in problem child where the bow tie killer throws the dumbell at the warden making him fall off of a catwalk.

that movie is full of awesome moments. and it aged pretty well too.

11. iHeretic

iHeretic Not-for-Prophet

In Kagemusha, when the sniper meticulously shows his lord how he killed the enemy general at night with four rocks, a bit of string, and an ancient musket.

12. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

'Cool Runnings' about the Jamaican bobsleigh team has one of the best endings ever. They crash as they near the finish, ending their olympic hopes, what do they do? They get out and carry the bobsleigh to the finish line.

'See you in four years Jamaica'

Awesome.

13. ZenPixelTKD

ZenPixelTKD not just a natural blonde

yeah cool runnings was pretty good, maan!

14. Bloke

Bloke Finally got married bloke

In the Godfather 2 after Michael argues with Moe Green about slapping Fredo around and Fredo defends Moe, Michael talks to Fredo alone and says :

Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever

And the look in his eyes is so chilling - top class stuff!!!

15. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

rocky 4: where Ivan Drago gets cut and everyone goes nuts (rocky fan here)

braveheart: the first big battle scene, listening in full surround sound as both armies run towards each other and clash

fist of legend: the first fight scene in the school

16. Falcore

Falcore almost acceptable

Halftime of the final game in "Any Given Sunday" Al Pacino gives a bit of a pep talk

17. Wax

Wax Valued Member

Dogma - where Jay is driving the car, the engine is revving out of its brackets and the chick asks "What gear are you in?". Jay gets this crazy look on his face and yells over the noise "GEARS?!"

Donnie Darko - The montage at the school. Best ever.

18. Falcore

Falcore almost acceptable

19. Wax

Wax Valued Member

Heh, say no more.

Another of my fav's is in The Life Aquatic when Zissou has been told that he is not allowed to kill the Lepoard Shark, to which he agrees then says "Can I still have my dynamite". Actually, that whole film is a great moment.

20. Mrs Radcliffe

Mrs Radcliffe Armstrong Angel

Last edited: Jan 6, 2006