Your favorite weapon!

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Sonshu, Oct 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cudgel

Cudgel The name says it all

OK you know what all these that is your favorite weapons threads are gttign out of hand......:rolleyes:
    And I would explain why fingers and tongue are wrong but its inapropiate fro children under th age of well I dunnoo but its inapropiate and childish...just like me.
    And as for me....its over 3 feet inlength and less than 7 feet I think I could use it handilly.

2. cobain187

cobain187 New Member

12 gauge shotgun

3. Coreo

Coreo New Member

A pair of Sai's

4. samuri-man

samuri-man New Member

i'd have to say a kama set for or an oto (japanese battleaxe) :woo:

5. munkiejunkie

munkiejunkie sanity's requiem

he means odo (I,m the one who told him) but for me its the 5ft long urumi

6. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

Three-Sectioned-Staff.

Reason is that it is segmented, allowing for more devastating strikes than a regular staff, is simply way cooler than Nunchaku, AND it can fold so you can hide it under your black leather trenchcoat.

7. CrimsonDemon

CrimsonDemon Valued Member

Leather trenchcoat? I've always found that leather trenchcoats are very very bulky unless the fight is choreographed like a dance. Besides they get in the way, they actually do help protect; but what motorcycle jacket can't do that without those annoying flaps that somehow get in the way.

My favorite weapon, yes, would probably have to be either a good double-bladed twohander because you can have so many options with that. A pair of tonfas, that's self explanitory. Or, a spear(and I don't mean throwing spear, I mean battle spear); they get hardcore with those spears thrust in straight lines.

If not the others, I would probably have to say the spear, simply because on the battlefield it's sorta hard to get by when that massive spear head is thrust in your direction and have to worry about that butt coming around at you. In closed spaces, a tonfa would definately be better, it can inflict damage RAPIDLY, and just as quickly turn into a weapon of defense.

8. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

Well I AM actually a cortchrocket fanatic. . . . he he so I'll be wearing plenty of leather.

I have currently fallen madly in love with the new 2005 Yamaha YZF-R1 Sportsbike. . . . . . . . the black one, oh, absolutely beautiful!!!!

And quite a dangerous weapon unto itself, this baby will leave a bloody wake if it runs headlong into you!!!

9. samuri-man

samuri-man New Member

a mclaren f1 (the so called fastest car in the world) would make a nasty dent in you i say my second lot of favorite weapons are: a naginata, kwan dao, broad sword, katana or gorkha khukari knife

10. Chingmann

Chingmann New Member

Eye-brow height staff, double nunchuka, three-sectional-staff, single and duel chinese broadsword, single or duel chinese straight sword, 9-sectional whip and rope dart.

11. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

Shuko + Ashiko, Shaken.

12. Tankx1st

Tankx1st New Member

i gotta go with nunchucks, best pass time, when your bored at home, what do you do? pop out the nunchucks, be or try to be like bruce lee LOLz, or butterfly knife tricks are fun too,

but fighting wise

I gotta go with the Staff or Bo(whatever you ppl call it)

It's blunt and good reach

I don't wanna kill the opponent(don't got the heart to kill), just wanna knock him out or make sure he can't move for a while(not permenantly)

13. Cudgel

I believes he means ono, for hat is term ive seen used to describe a ja[panese battle axe

Double bladed twohander? U mean double edged right?

i hate to break it to u, but.......staves ARE lethal just not a lethal as bladed weapons are. Sure staff made fomr somthing flimsy like a brom stick or some softer wood would be non lethalish but a proper staff made form some sort of hard wood,ash hickory, oak, japanese white oak..... will be a very deadly weapon. The human body is a lot more frail than we are lead to believe.

14. Chingmann

Chingmann New Member

The staff doesn't have to just be made of hardwood material to be leathal o.o You can so kick someone with wax wood staff or one made of Tung.

15. Weasel

Weasel New Member

A nice, heavy maglight with a strap, because it can be taken anywhere. ANYWHERE. I might be wrong, but I am under the impression that they let you carry flaslights on planes, even large deadly flashlights. :D One downward strike from one of those would absolutely ruin an attacker's jaw (or shall we say 'the artist formerly known as his jaw'), and it has (IMO) several advantages over a knife.

1. Lights come out of pockets easily- there's nothing for a maglight to get caught on.
    2. Once the flashlight is out, it's out. There's nothing you have to press or open to make it a deadly weapon.
    3. There is a possibility that people won't register your flashlight as a weapon until it is too late. Not the same with a knife.
    4. When you go to court, the prosecuting attorney will not be able to say "The knife-wielding psychopath smuggled a knife onto the aircraft..." It's a FLASHLIGHT. People who carry knives and knuckle-dusters give the impression that they are looking for fights. People who carry flashlights don't. By it's very nature, it looks like an improvised weapon, albeit one with the stopping power of an aluminum bat.

16. Cudgel

OMFG
    That jstu llike made me <CENSORED> my pants I like so need to get a maglight nd carry it. ive held some of the larger ons...heck I used have one of teh alrger ones...wonder where it went to.

17. Chingmann

Chingmann New Member

o.o....o.0......0.0.........OMG!!! a maglight is perfect!!! I think thats the most effective weapon you can use legally. Screw my 3-sectional-staves ^ ^ give me the luminous death-giver of the 21st century.

18. Weasel

Weasel New Member

Hold it with the lighted end down, the long thin part resting on your shoulder, so that your forearm is protecting your neck and chin. Hammerfist anyone?

EDIT: I am now able to spell.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2004
  19. GeeniusAtWurk

GeeniusAtWurk Valued Member

9 section chain whip gets my vote. doubles as a belt and is quite graceful, along with being the only weapon i've trained in.

20. Weasel

Weasel New Member

:) You're still an "exotic weapon wielding psychopath" when they take you to court.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.