You say whaaa???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Sam, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

OK this is for those of us who say/hear stupid things every other sentence. If you have ever heard a mate say something that has made you stare at them like they're the biggest doughnut you have ever laid eyes on. Or you have ever wished that you had given your brain a chance to catch up with your mouth post it here!

A friend and me were in the ladies of a pub bathroom earlier, I was waiting for her by the sinks when I heard from behind the cubicle door - "You know what would be a good idea? If toilets had desks....it would stop your knees from aching"

:confused:

Me whilst studying one of those industrial microwaves in restaurants - "If number eight is a minute thirty what would ninety seconds be?" (I wondered this for a few minutes until a chef put me out of my misery)

This was the same evening I discovered there is a ministry of cake in Suffolk or somewhere beggining with an S. Yes, that's right.

A ministry. OF CAKE!

A girl I used to work with again at a restaurant - "Is it brown or white bread that goes with bread and butter pudding?" whilst waving a premade microwavable pudding at me.

Me again during a discussion with some mates about dodge ball and lance Armstrong (this one was met with an appalled silence) - "Wasn't he that dude that landed on the moon?"

Anyway if no one wants to join in I can always rename this thread Sam says whaaa?? and keep it going for a few years. :p

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  2. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I 'spose my best one would be when my mate was saying he had tickets to a Bon Jovi concert and I said the only song I'd heard by him was Uptown Girl.
    Don't worry I'm a fan now :D

3. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

my friend and the instructor at karate:

INSTRUCTOR: Which kata are you going to do?
    FRIEND: Tekki Godan?

4. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

(my mate reads out a meal box in Tescos)

Me: Symphony of Chicken?
    Mate: huh?
    Me: You just said "Symphony of Chicken" what are you on about...?
    Mate: B, the box says "Simply Chicken"

head slaps

5. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

At a family BBQ, in our shed we have a fridge freezer.

My nan: Someones left the fridge door open
    Me (dead serious): I thought it was getting a bit cold.

My cousin just looked at me and sighed.

6. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1773227

Endless supply of stupid University comments.