You Rig It - You Jump It

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by T0000009, Sep 10, 2006.

1. T0000009

T0000009 New Member

Normally I post an intro and then I post but I'm "Special"........ I apologize for not doing so erlier.

I'm in Lewisville Texas, and run my own computer company. Build fix what have you. I served inBravo Company 1st Ranger Bn. 3rd Platoon 3rd Squad from 1987-1990.

I found my way here from this SOCNET thread and was compelled to out Ralph Hall - DJDREAMAKER on THIS THREAD as the phony he is.

Sadly my access was not granted in time so I notified you fine men of the situation and at this point consider the matter closed. Unless anyone would like to continue to humiliate and slam him, which is fine with me.

I have little knowlede of martial arts so I may not be a real wellspring of knowledge but if I can answer a question I'll certainly try.

I probably will not be on here much as my mission is complete at this point. I am on Army Ranger quite often so If I'm not here look me up over there.

Questions / Comments.......

2. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Nice to see you here, glad you could spend a bit of time on the other thread filling us in on what you guys think of his BS,. And of course Thank You for serving.

Dougie Gray Ex British Squaddie (Signals - I am not claiming any SF background - respect to those who are/were - I had my own role to fill and I did what was needed - got on with my job which was supporting the guys at the sharp end and doing a bit of soldiering when needed).