You know your addicted to MMA when...

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Yukimushu, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Yeah right; it's like the first time you go to a grappling class and it's really abit weird to see two guys hugging eachother and rolling around with one-another on the floor.

After a while though it becomes cool and it's great to roll with guys on the floor lol :)

2. kenpo4life

kenpo4life New Member

At about 6 years into my bjj, I knew I was WAY too much into it because I passed my girlfriends guard :)

3. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

lolol :D now that's foolish :p hehe

4. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

You know you are addicted when you go for a pedicure and the technician grabs your foot and you pull away because you think she is going for an achilles lock! (poor girl, I think I frightened her!:eek: )

5. kenpo4life

kenpo4life New Member

When everyone is your "freend"
    When shrimping has nothing to do with Forrest Gump
    When you hold your toothbrush with a "no-thumbs" grip

6. dragon_bunny

dragon_bunny Valued Member

ah i do that from years of being tickled by everyone i knew when ever they got a chance... just a poke in the ribs as the walk past.. :rolleyes:

7. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

When you respect anyone with cauliflower ear :)

When you come close to hitting someone because they ask if you like Hulk Hogan when you tell them you wrestle.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2004
  8. Bugei

Bugei New Member

You know you're addicted to MMA, when you've only been to training once and quit Karate the next day.....

9. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Have you quit karate? :)

10. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

You know your addicted when you
    - ride your bike and all you want to do a RNC.
    - wonder if a double leg take down would work on small dogs, working your way up to a horse.
    - Spar with a guy who doesnt know what 'tapping out' is and watch him squirm (did that last week)

:D

11. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

You know your addicted when:

- After class you come home and practice what you've just learned on your brother.

12. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

That isn't addiction, that's just common sense! I wish I had someone at home to practice on!

13. Sever

Sever Valued Member

You know you're addicted to MMA when you just can't handle your girlfriend having "the mount" :eek:

14. MartialArtsSnob

MartialArtsSnob New Member

:rolleyes: You and your wife use your only vacation to go to Martial arts camp for a week.

15. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

You might think it to be common sense, but then i know alot of people who leave it all at the gym, they go home and dont think anymore of it, so they come back the next lesson and have forgotten most of what they have learned.

You know your addicted to martial arts when:

- You want to go to Brazil for your honeymoon.

16. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

I was in Vegas on my honeymoon the same weekend as a UFC, and ALMOST told Skippy I wanted to go.

That would have been one short marriage.

17. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

lol too true :) So im guessing your woman doesn't have the same appreciation for MMA as you do? :)

18. Trent Tiemeyer

You guess correctly. I guess she's tired of trying to cuddle with a guy who just wants to scramble for the kneebar.

19. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

lol i can imagine how that can become quite tiring :) Maybe you should educate her and teach her? :D

20. Trent Tiemeyer

She doesn't need it. She knows the tickle spot.