YARENNOKA. One of the greatest nights no one is really talking about

Discussion in 'Fight Discussions' started by mkiv, Dec 7, 2007.

1. mkiv

mkiv Valued Member

So far alot of the bottom portion of the card is not concrete. In my opinion this card looks solid. Sakurai, Melendez, Ishida, Aoki not to mention the all the TBA fights if they do happen. i think this is the greatest card for the month of december if not all of 2007.

2. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

That's going to be sick if it's true.

3. SirVill

SirVill Valued Member

Good old Mark Hunt... New Zealand represent. Too bad he's such a fat *******.

4. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

lol.... a fat ******* with a jaw of granite... not to mention being surprisingly fast for being as chub-bub as he is. Fat or not... you're not about to say that to his face. :p

5. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Word is that HDNet have secured the rights to broadcast this event and every future Fedor fight
    Source
    Should be a great event - it's basically a Pride show. Hopefully this will encourage someone to get MMA in Japan back on track

6. Linguo

Linguo Valued Member

*boing*

er...I mean...looks like a good card.

7. Patrick_baji

Patrick_baji Valued Member

that is by far one of the sickest cards if it pulls off..
    fedor and ricardo apparently are definately fighting and hong man choi is rumoured to be as well

according to what I read on wikipedia that is anyway.

8. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

Wow, better card than alot of the rescent ufcs. Hope this promotion takes off, they seem to have alot of quality fighters. If they could sign Barnett and Coulture they'd have a stacked heavy weight division.

9. nready

nready Verifying DMI pool....

Well I think Couture is only wants to fight one person that is why he has left the UFC supposedly. It sounds like he left do to his not getting to fight Fedor (Emelianenko).

Here is what is at sherdog. http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=9455

10. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

Could well be alot of truth in that, Randy is the ultimate challenge seeker and there weren't that many heavyweights left in the UFC who he really wanted to fight. His contract doesn't expire till October though so could take awhile for a fedor match to happen...

11. nready

nready Verifying DMI pool....

Randy will have to fight if they say he has to than? I mean it sounded like there was a real falling out with White.

I would not have given up my spot as a commentator. Some commentators' make allot of money. It makes Couture sound bad.