xmas BJJ training

Discussion in 'Brazilian Jiu Jitsu' started by Dead_pool, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Who heres has been training over the holiday period?

As its xmas weve suspended our usual positional focused syllabus and Ive been teaching my favorite submission and sweep combinations and finishes.

So far its been regular, reverse, upsidedown, and sideways triangle mania with a nice sideline in half and full loopchokes, setups, sweeps and armbars from the scramble counters.

Whats been going on in YOUR acadamy?

2. mattt

mattt Valued Member

School is officially closed until the New Year, but classes will resume on Thursday once teacher has returned from Montreal.

Lots of grip fighting recently, different techniques for breaking and throws focused on sumigaeshi, yoko etc plus from the floor with variations.

3. Zabrus

Zabrus Valued Member

I'm recovering from an injury, post thraumatic capsulitis (on the small finger knuckle) but I think my dojo is closed at least half this next week.

4. mattt

mattt Valued Member

Just cut it off.

5. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

ultra mega super fun time holiday Christmas eve open mat roll extravaganza at 1pm tomorrow, can't wait missed the last class on friday and we didn't have one on Saturday and im experiencing withdrawal symptoms already.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  6. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

Academy is closed but the coach is running gi and no-gi sessions for anyone who wants to come along.

Have to see how well I can function as had a rugby game yesterday and another next saturday. Will try to get down for a session or two...

LFD