Wushu Direct UK

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by ACCMWCK, Jan 22, 2012.

1. ACCMWCK

ACCMWCK Emotional content

Hello everyone just after a little help/advice.

I use to use tiger balm or Thai oil but switched to woodlock recently and found it to be very very good. Not only for reducing pain, but helping with bruises etc.

I struggle to find Dit Da Jow local and have come across the Wushu Direct site offering it at what appears to be a good price.

Wondering if there is much difference between dit da jow and woodlock and if anyone has any experience with the stuff from wushu direct.

Thx in advance for any help.
    Ad

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

I'll let the dit da jow crowd give the definitive... but dit da jow comes in various concoctions... most if I recall have more than a single ingredient. So I doubt it's going to be down to just woodlock. But there are a few members here that have the definitive info on that will chime in.

3. ACCMWCK

I use the woodlock already and think its very good, just wondering if the Dit Da Jow is going to be better.

I have sent them an email asking them to tell me a little more about the jow will see what if anything I get back.

Would love to make some up, but finding a reputable recipe is proving difficult

4. ACCMWCK

Damn 70 plus views and no one can help.

Must all be studying different arts or using heat rub

5. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Tiger balm is what I use :)

6. ACCMWCK

Cheers buddy

7. jspicer

jspicer Valued Member

Google Shizi Dale Dugas

he is a master in Bagua and if you get intouch with him he can provide you with the Dit Da Jow

:D i think its like 20 us dollars per 8 oz bottle.

8. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

You might be able just order a bag of herbs for Dit da from one of the herbal medicine companies... I have seen some on-line for a reasonable price and you make it up by adding it with a bottle of whiskey or gin in a jar with a screw top. Have always found making my own the best although you may end up trying a couple of formulas over time to see what suits you the most. I have had 3 different ones and they all were pretty good. Tiger Balm et al is just another big corporation that is making money off their image as much as anything else. Might as well help out some little guy (if the local chinese herbalist has a bag of herbs) if you can...

(oh yeah.. Dale is great if you are over on the Eastern seaboard of the US!)

FWIW

LFD