Wurzel Gummidge > Ninjas?

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Manga, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Manga

Manga Moved On

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiArCLVRkqk"]YouTube - The Ninja Scarecrow Skill[/ame]

ONOZ TRICKED BY ANTONY! :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Perhaps a question for those familiar with the Japanese countryside but does Japan use scarecrows in the same sense that they do in the UK?

2. markspada

markspada Banned Banned

Why don't you just ask Antony?

After all, who would know better than him?

- Mark Spada

3. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

The Cummins Paradox: If it works in a video, it works in reality. Which probably explains why Steven Segal is the world's greatest streetfighter, beating all those bad guys and whatnot. :rolleyes:

This geezer seems to think he's the Ninjutsu Prophet. Jesus thought he was a prophet and got crucified. Anyone up for crucifying Ninjesus?

4. markspada

markspada Banned Banned

I'm heading over to the local lumber supply yard as we speak. If you let me borrow a decent framing hammer I'll drop by and pick you up; you can be the guy who gently prods our beloved saviour with a spear. :cool:

- Mark Spada

5. Drewcifer

Drewcifer Hissatsu shinobi bachi!

Lol..."It's a lot closer than it looks due to perspective" eh...looks pretty far away to me. At that distance, his next door neighbour could probably have pretended to be a dog or a bicycle and been equally convincing.

6. Kogusoku

Kogusoku 髭また伸びた! Supporter

*has a cup of tea an' a slice o' cake*