Writing down kata post-class

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Big Will, Jan 19, 2006.

1. comw

comw Valued cynic

No she shouldn't. Im dyslexic - to be frank its not something you pull out at every opportunity. Heck given the choice you either make a joke of it or ignore it -

linnetsmith one suggestion - read everything you write. you'll still make mistakes but not so many

2. xen

xen insanity by design

i wasn't doing, i was providing some sources... and i'd agree, it doesn't seem too useful, beyond knowing its in the syllabus, i haven't heard it get talked about, just like i don't hear the godai get talked about...

3. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Stephen Hayes? :D

Seems like one of his things!!

4. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Exactly!!

TOS
    4.2 Language:
    MAP is an English speaking forum. Please take the time to post in plain, legible English.
    4.2.1 This is not a mobile phone text service – you do not need to use abbreviations to reduce the length of your post. It makes it hard for ne1 not used 2 txt sp34k 2 read wot u r saying.

Her post was hard to read so we look at the TOS at that point, if i was from china and could not write proper english i would advertise the fact then people would not pick up on it or joke about it!!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  5. Lord_Turkey

Lord_Turkey New Member

I tried the exact same thing for my first month, even did little drawings of stick people to help.

If you're new you'll find yourself forgetting stuff - its a natural fact but as you prepair for gradings you'll drill in "what you need to know" and recall it easily.

If you find something you really like then you'll remember it, for example we did about ten minutes of "spiderlocks" (not sure if thats the correct name but its where you leap at an opponent and wrap you're legs around their chest) and i remember that techinque where as i find it difficult to remember where my legs should be for a sideways roll.