Wow...

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Korpy, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Korpy

Korpy Whatever Works

Only 10 more days, and I'll be 18 years old! :)

Time's passed so fast, and sometimes I thought I wouldn't make it... I'm just so happy that I'll finally be 18. My parents are happy, and friends are excited for me. Been through A LOT these years, but made it through it all. Matured a lot too, and have made some better decisions then I have when I was younger.

Just wanted to share with my fellow MAPPers.

2. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

Hey korp well done on reaching 18!

christ, i can only just remember it...i thought i had it all worked out, how wrong i was!

18 hey? blaady hell you still got a long way to go, as have I, i guess! but as i get older im getting happier! life’s a tough ride just live it and learn from stupid mistakes/hard times and remember no ones life is ever that easy!

Here is to another 18! ha-ha i remember when you were a little snotty 16 year old!

3. flutterfists

flutterfists Valued Member

Congratulations on almost hitting the big one eight! Any party plans?

4. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Congratulations Korpy. Best years of your life are still to come. Despite what people say about being a kid - being a young adult is generally much more fun!

5. Korpy

Korpy Whatever Works

Nah, it's gonna be a quiet bday. Might hit up some strip clubs :D , I'm gonna get a tat, and try to enjoy the life I'm living.

6. Korpy

Korpy Whatever Works

3 days to go!

7. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

8. Yatezy

Yatezy One bad mamba jamba

Make sure after your dance your sick in front of the bouncers, on the floor, no were near the toilets because of the cocktail mix of wine, whiskey and some blue stuff :D

9. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

LOL - I forget my 18th party - given my previous history with alcohol abuse + bouncers, Im glad I dont remember too much of it :p :D