Wotd News Update

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by wayofthedragon, Oct 23, 2004.

1. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

November 30th.....That is the date I will be shipping to boot camp @ cape may NJ for the US coast guard (if nothing changes ;) ) I'm nervious and excited both at once. But i'm as ready as I ever will be. Also, I have gotten engaged to my girlfriend of almost to be 8years....wedding date not clear yet :love: Just thought it was about time for the update :) And now....the countdown begins..............................................................................

2. johndoch

johndoch upurs

Sounds like things are all good. All the best mate :)

3. wayofthedragon

Less than a month to go!!!!!!

4. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Phil, I think your in for a rough time ahead. I wish you the best! Post when you can and say hi!

5. Adam

Adam New Member

Why Kwaj? Marriage can't be THAT bad for him :)

Good luck Dragon.

6. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries :D

Congrats Phil, wishing you all the best ;)

7. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Congratulations, Phil -- sounds like maybe you'll have material for a few new poems? :)
    (although you may not have the time ;) )

8. Kentsui

Kentsui Valued Member

Congrats Phil! :)

9. wayofthedragon

Thanx everyone, I'm so excited about heading to boot camp on Nov.30th and everything....but,
    is marriage really that bad:eek:

10. wayofthedragon

19 more days to go:eek:

11. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Congrats Phil! What field are you going into? And congrats on the engagement, and no, marriage ain't that bad :D

12. wayofthedragon

First I wanted to go into PA (public Affairs)....but I'm not so sure anymore. Currently I'm undecided. But It will probally be between BM (boatswains mate) They are the ones that do the "Important stuff" they do law enforcment, are in charge of boats, etc.... Or the YN (Yeamen) They do office type work, counceling, payroll stuff, just makeing sure everything is in order I guess.............. Thats it. I'm also happy that I can go into boot camp as an E-3, which is a higher rank. Anyway, I just may be getting married before I go on Nov. 30th, just have to wait and see how things go;)

13. wayofthedragon

This is the last week before boot camp....oh my how time flies:eek: