WOTD Drops BY

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by wayofthedragon, Jul 14, 2004.

1. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

Hi everyone, been awhile since I last spent some real time here. Been buisy a lot. Working and spending time with friends and family. I'm Preparing to go into the military. Already took the asvab, waiting on the scores, then off to the physical before basic training. I took a break (again) from martial arts training (still training alone tho') I think I need to get everything else out of the way first. I'll keep you guys updated on my move into the military. Hopefully I can keep up my MA training at home until things get situated for me to hit-up the dojos again. Just thought I'd post a quick update since I havent posted anything in a while :D

2. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Hey WOTD! What branch? What career? Good luck My Friend!

3. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Good to hear from you again, Phil! Good luck in the military; stay in touch if you can.

4. wayofthedragon

The Branch is the United States Coast Guard. I my first and main choice career is in public affairs....if not that then somewhere in the aviation department....but I have to wait and see how my asvab scores look ofcorse. Hope I don't have to take that stupid test again. And ofcorse I'll always try to find away to keep up with MAP:D

5. morphus

morphus Doobrey

HEY WOTD! Nice to hear from you. Glad you're well.

6. Alex_JHH

Alex_JHH Cardboard Tube Samurai

Gd luck man.

7. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Good luck Phil, isn't the asvab a great waste of a couple hours of your life. :D Actually it can help you pick a career, even if you don't go into the service.

Now repeat after me: Don't stand out, blend in. Most important: Never volunteer for anything, repeat: Never volunteer for anything. It's all just a big headgame. Remember these rules in basic training, they'll help.

8. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

good of you to pop in and update ...

keep in touch.

good luck in your chosen path.

9. Jim

Jim New Member

Heya Phil! Loooong time no comment with... Thought you were dead! :D

Good luck.

10. wayofthedragon

Thanx to all:D