Won check? Still here!

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by ember, Nov 20, 2009.

1. ember

ember Valued Member

The color belt college students who got this forum going intended it to be big enough for all of us. So I am glad for the participation of Pugil, Saja, Karma, Master Dunchok, and all the other non-Won people on this forum.

But I've also heard talk about this forum being mostly non-Won, and I'm not so sure that's the truth.

As with anything online, this thread is opt-in. Anyone else here want to declare they're still with the World Kuk Sool Association, aka Kuk Sool Won?

I'm in.

(And if anyone wants to check-in for another Kuk Sool organizations, please feel free to start a separate thread!)

2. KSW_123

KSW_123 Valued Member

I'm still in, training hard and having fun.

3. Herbo

Herbo Valued Member

My school and myself are still in the won, as are most UK schools.

4. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

So Unknown, spill the beans, are you in, or out?

5. Quozl

Quozl Valued Member

Hi Ember,

Long time no chat. Yep, Since I am in the same school as Herbo, I am still in!

All the best,

Quozl.

6. ember

ember Valued Member

Hi Quozl!

Yep, been busy and not interested in most of the threads. Have fun!

7. Unjeesunsu

Unjeesunsu Valued Member

Still in, really want to leave.

Unjee

8. BLURINZ

BLURINZ Valued Member

Out, but loved being in. I am missing meeting the "in" people that have become my friends. But I am also enjoying making new friends with the "out" people.:love:

9. VegasMichelle

VegasMichelle Valued Member

I think location has the biggest role for most people outside of Texas.

The closest school to me is in so I am in.

The better question may be: who from Southern California (where you have a realistic option of choosing and driving to KSW, KSK, HRD schools) is still in?

FWIW, I guess I am disobediently "in"...since I have cross-trained in other arts for a long time.

10. hwarang cl

hwarang cl The Evil Twin

Whats stopping you? No one has a gun to your head.

Im in and will always be.

11. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

You should never make statements like that Hwarang - not publicly at least. It's not uncommon for them to come back and bite you in the ****!

12. unknown-KJN

unknown-KJN Banned Banned

TOO LATE!

I already flamed him HERE. ;)

13. Bahng Uh Ki

Bahng Uh Ki Valued Member

I'm here, in the won, have no plans to ever not be in the won, and also have little or no interest in the other threads.

If any of you others ever catch me not in the won, feel free to blow a raspberry my direction and say I told you so. I'll risk it.

14. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

For someone with "...little or no interest in the other threads" Bang Uh Ki you've still managed to post more than 55 posts a month since you've been on the MAP! :rolleyes: :D

15. Bahng Uh Ki

That much? I must have had some prolific days!! There have been some great threads.

16. drewsif

drewsif Valued Member

I am still in the Won, pending my Master's decision to sign the franchise papers, I suppose.

17. KIWEST

KIWEST Revalued Mapper

Weel if you truly believe in this..... "The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life
    by altering his attitudes of mind. --William James (1842-1910)":woo: maybe that is not as unlikely as you think! LOL:evil:

18. ANG LANCASTER

ANG LANCASTER Valued Member

I think you are right Bahng Uh Ki you are obviously happy with your instructors and rightly so, I would be too lol Whatever makes you happy!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  19. KIWEST

KIWEST Revalued Mapper

Yes ang but I said nothing about him leaving his instructor!

20. Bahng Uh Ki

I've been told that one's instructor is more important than the art one selects.