women shots

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by Long_Distance_R, Nov 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Long_Distance_R

Long_Distance_R New Member

What can you do against a girl when there slapping ya and smacking ya in the balls but the rule is never ever hurt a girl so what can you do about this??

2. redsandpalm

redsandpalm shut your beautiful face

Depends on the situation and how serious it is. Apply the same rules to girls as you would to anyone I would say, from an ethical point of view. Remember, girls can be even more viscious than guys in a fight, and may be more likely to leave you with serious injuries. This obviously doesn't apply to everyone but just don't be left standing there having your eye torn out with a broken bottle thinking 'I mustn't hit a girl'.

From a legal standpoint you might find it hard to argue that you had no choice but to destroy some girl. It's a call you have to make yourself based on an individual situation.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2004
  3. Long_Distance_R

Your physcho kid

4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Two points:

1. Self defence is not gender specific. Defend yourself. If this was a serious attack I woud punch her in the face just like anyone else. If not I would use restraint just like on anyone else.

2. Why was this in the Disabled MA forum?

Moved to SD.

5. redsandpalm

redsandpalm shut your beautiful face

I'm also twice your age.

6. Long_Distance_R

Whoops my abad delete it

7. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

I wouldnt go for the face...it ends up in court, she has facial wound = you lose your house, car, all worldly possessions to the woman.....punch her in the mammory glands! it hurts like a kick in the nuts, and she will instinctively put her hands over them, then you can back off....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2004
  8. shotokanwarrior

shotokanwarrior I am the One

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: BLOODY MALE CHAUVINISTS!!!!!!!!

I'm not even going to bother formulating an intelligent argument.

*goes straight for the groin*

Actually, it doesn't. Female breasts are mostly fat so you have to hit rather hard to hit anything delicate. I'd say go for somewhere like the solar plexus, that will hurt someone easily but it would be hard to leave a lasting wound, she would have nothing to show the guards.

9. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

first try apologizing, and if that doesn't work, just leave. Now, if she sends some guy friend after you, beat him down like an NBA player on a drunk senior citizen!

10. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

I have this debate with people sometimes. The "you shouldn't hit a girl" premise is rubbish IMO. I just don't understand it. Yes, many women are weaker than men, but it doesn't mean they can't harm you. Some are much stronger, especially in the heat of the moment. If some woman is trying to smack the daylights out of me or bottle me etc., I'm gonna either restrain her if she isn't doing much damage, or give her a good punch to the jaw or whatever is necessary to control her if it's more threatening. Male or female, it's the same self-defense situation. It's not "being a man" sitting there and taking a thrashing because it's a woman giving it out.

11. Sgt_Major

The girls Ive trained with all complain that it hurts really bad....when they hit me in the nuts i punch them in the breasts.......every one of them screams and dances around holding their chests..... I dunno what it does, but imo it seems to work.......

but yeah, that or solar plexus, or groin...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2004
  12. Hyo

Hyo New Member

I agree Adam! I can tell you this, if a girl hits me out of anger she better be willing to get it thrown right back at her. Gender doesn't hold a lot of weight with me, a hit is a hit, a kick is a kick, etc...

13. seikido

seikido New Member

Is this in a sport/sparring situation, or a street situation?
    Why not learn a few pressure points and holds, and when she hurts you, put her in a hold, put some pressure on, something that hurts like hell but will disappear a few minutes later--tell her next time it will hurt more.
    Sounds like she likes you, I'd say :) You don't want to hurt her.

14. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Exactly... what is the situation?

Are you provoking this individual?

Is this a form of abuse being done towards you on a consistent basis?

Are you on the receiving end because of something you are doing to provoke this female who is only trying to protect herself?

Need a bit more information in order to justify striking a female... or for that matter, any person.

15. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

I was waiting for your response, KC. :D If its done in anger, you defend yourself, regardless of gender. One of my sons got clocked in the back of the head by a book swung by a girl, no marks, can't prove it, he just swept her feet out from under her. No marks can't prove it......

16. gaz shaw

gaz shaw New Member

it is possible to get out of a situation with out hurting the attacker.
    the most obvious 1 is 2 RUN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

17. Sgt_Major

good tactic that!

18. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Yo young one....maybe she likes you :p

19. CobraMaximus

CobraMaximus Banned Banned

One of the rules of karate, batter them despite their sex. Otherwise I would recommend just some sort of restraint lock until they calm down or summit

20. shotokanwarrior

shotokanwarrior I am the One

Well, it doesn't work on me for some reason. Then again I have seriously oversized ones, so you would have to hit hard...um, is that too much information?

And yes a kick to the groin would be effective too, and wouldn't get you in much legal sh...er..trouble. For some reason very few people outside of MA appear to know that a kick in the groin will drop a woman as well as a man. So the judges probably won't be too hard on you if it goes to court.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.