Wing chun Kung fu vs mma reaction video

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Muneeb200129, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muneeb200129

Muneeb200129 New Member

could u guys give me any feedback to work on my videos

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2018
  2. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

So, I thought this was going to be a video of your training/practice.

You want us to give you feedback... on you watching a video?
    I'm guessing you're just trying to pump your channel, rather than actually looking for feedback.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2018
  3. Muneeb200129

Muneeb200129 New Member

That’s sort of wat I’m tryna do but like should of broke down the fight explaining the techniques. TBH I created this video based on my mates telling me to do this but so far I’ve been told it was a dumb idea.

4. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

I will try and be as constructive in regards to criticism as I can.

Either stop it now. Or actually comment on the video. Right now, I'm watching a guy, watching a video. And if that doesn't sound boring enough, it's a guy whose watching a guy, watching a video and barely saying anything.

You don't come across as educated in the fight game. You might well be. I don't know you. But you haven't shown this at all. I have literally learned nothing (from you). The only thing you described well was at the very end that one guy was standing up and the other guy was lying down.

Here is an example of breaking down the fight..

Note the mention of technique, psychology, strategy and "could've/would've/should've" without coming across tooooo condescending.

Then look up and research someone like Jack Slack.

Now, if you feel this is your calling then you need a lot more practice. If you're here to pimp your youtube channel. Unfortunately this here on MAP is not it. We already have a thread on this "fight" and if you would like to comment on there instead.

5. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

You want to use our website to gain traffic for yours? Eh, not really fella.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.