Wii online soon

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by chrispy, Jan 15, 2007.

1. chrispy

chrispy The Hunter

Since it is now 2007, and Nintendo said that online games would start to pop up in 2007 does anyone want to trade Wii codes to be ready? and of course exchange Miis maybe you'll have to box my pro boxing Mii on the way to the title or something :) my Wii code is

1141-2167-4690-8378

2. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

Good idea!

4705 8037 8199 9330

:)

3. chrispy

chrispy The Hunter

cool i will add you tonight!

4. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

We added you a few weeks ago chrispy. My code is in the other thread somewhere, will look later :D

But be warned there's lots of Mii's on mine, as Tom knows :p

5. tom pain

I got 29 now but god knows which ones you sent! :p BY the way I tried out your Mii (V) on bowling but only got around 250.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  6. Victoria

lol my Mii isn't used much. Phil's Mii (pip) is probably most used.
    Our Mii's are the goths :p

7. chrispy

chrispy The Hunter

I went back through the other Wii thread and found your code Victoria, I'll add you too.

8. Bongo Bill

Bongo Bill Valued Member

Top idea!! :)

0855 3145 9841 6353

Only just managed to get my hands on a wii after alot of searching!!! Any ideas when the News Channel will be up and running?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  9. chrispy

chrispy The Hunter

News will be up on Jan 27th...

you're on my list Bongo Bill

10. Bongo Bill

Bongo Bill Valued Member

I'll send you some Mii's!

Somebody earlier was kind enough to send me a Saddam and Hitler Mii!! Very strange folk out there!

Quick question for folk: is the slot on the wii supposed to be illuminated all the time or only when Nintendo send some info. I've set the "slot illumination" to bright but it doesn't switch on at all!!! Any ideas?

11. Victoria

I'll add you later Bill. If you want Miis we have plenty our friends have made :rolleyes:

My serial is around somwhere will dig it out and stick in the right thread :cool:

12. chrispy

chrispy The Hunter

the slot lights up when ever you get a message from someone.

13. Victoria

Ay. Before I knew what the flashing light meant I'd give my living room a wide birth at night. It looked like something out of the tommy knockers!!! :Alien:

14. Bongo Bill

Bongo Bill Valued Member

lol, I know what you mean.

My Wii seems to have a mind of its own!! No light when on, light off when off, light on receiving an email but not when swithced on....etc...

So far I have not encountered a "flashing light". Perhaps it's building up to that! :)

edit - Through out a post and what happens? Damm Wii light starts flashing!!! lol, definately possessed!! :eek: :eek:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  15. Victoria

It's more of a pulse than a flash. Like it's alive :eek:

Then when you're fast asleep....

Does anyone get how "Mii parade" works btw? We assumed it was to do with others' Mii's that we get but it's not doing much...

16. Bongo Bill

Bongo Bill Valued Member

Not sure how this works either :confused:

I think any Mii's that are set to 'mingle' but haven't been transfered to the other person should be displayed in the parade bit. There is something about "travel" as well. Really not sure though.

17. Victoria

All our Mii's are set to mingle. I'll add your serial now, hang on I'll find mine in the other thread

18. Victoria

Here's ours:

1578 8490 8409 6390

:D

19. Victoria

chrispy I got your Mii :D Was easy to spot, you and Tom are the only short haired males we have :rolleyes:

Are the other three yours or have they come from somewhere else...?

20. tom pain

If a Mii on a console you have added is set to Mingle then there is a chance he will appear in your parade. When they show up is random though.