Why wallhangers can be more dangerous than the real thing...

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Devoken, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Devoken

Devoken On the Path-Off the Rails

This is exactly what we've been warning people about:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRv1m-Nq1Qo"]YouTube[/ame]

:bang:

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

can't ever get enough of this vid clip. :p

I love the way O'Dell realizes his colleague is bleeding out behind the counter and decides it's his moment to shine in front of the camera... I half expected a Shakespeare monologue. :p

The guy's a moron... hitting a cheap-o blade like that against a wooden counter is pretty much not going to come out good for you.

LOL!

Revenge of some samurai ghost no doubt! :D

3. Kogusoku

Kogusoku 髭また伸びた! Supporter

Could be worse, you could be doing [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdn_HSASAOQ&mode=related&search=]THIS![/ame] :bang: :bang: :bang:

4. gornex

gornex Valued Member

lmao i have seen that soooooo many times but it never gets old. I love the guy who comes on at the end with his we may need emergency surgery lol.

5. angacam

angacam Mare Est Vita Mea

LOL, that was great. :cool:
    I keep three swords in my shop, one broken, one bent, the third is a proper full tang fully tempered sword so that I can show people the difference. Don't get me wrong, I will sell a wall hanger if that is what they want but, I like to make sure they know what they are getting and what it is really for.

6. FONB

FONB Banned Banned

That is not funny but i can not help but laugh. ROTFLOL! I am sick! :D

I hope the kid on the Kogusoku clip did not get hurt to bad i just could not bring myself to watch. Saw the twirlly thing an thought a nah that just looks like it will end bad. :eek:

Just tell me i don't want to see the kid die.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2007
  7. Guizzy

Guizzy with Arnaud and Eustache

Unfortunately, the kid doesn't hurt himself (that time). Hopefully he'll get a minor injury and stop doing (and encouraging other youngings to do) this nonsense before someone dies.

8. Rock Ape

Rock Ape Banned Banned

Glorified baton twirling... It would have looked better if he'd been wearing a leotard.

9. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Hmm, if this image was the first one I got of the guy, I'm not sure "martial artist" would be the first thing to spring to mind...

Leather sleeveless zip-up top...
    Some sort of mask lying in the corner...
    Half naked man poster on the wall...
    Rather worrying look in his face...

Attached Files:

10. Kogusoku

You mean, he might be another type of "sword slinger"? :eek:

11. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

I think he's quite used to repetitive grasping of the tsuka, if nothing else...

12. Kogusoku

God only knows what he uses the choji oil for. :rolleyes:

13. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Some sort of lubricant?

:D

14. Kogusoku

Gaaaahhhhhhh! :eek:

15. fifthchamber

fifthchamber Valued Member

You guys are sick, twisted, unclean, devil worshippers obviously...I owe you all drinks..
    As for the spinner boy.."Twirlers for Jesus"? "Swingers for Christ"? "Firm-gripped hilt holders for Jehova"? All three of the above?
    Jesus...Steve, ya gotta stop doing this to me man..

16. Kogusoku

Just thought up a hell of a caption for a t-shirt:

"I sling my sword for Jesus!" :Angel:

I am going to hell!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2007
  17. Sukerkin

Sukerkin Valued Member

Some of these people got ever so upset when I called their swordplay by that description - one in particular said that I was 'ignorant' and 'a moron' and, via a proxy, had it stated that 'if you can't do it, you shouldn't criticise the skills of others' ... I think I fainted at that point (whether from laughter or remorse I'll leave you chaps to decide :Angel: ).

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  18. fifthchamber

fifthchamber Valued Member

wait...Doesn't that just mean that you shouldn't call a moron a moron unless you're also a .....Ahh..I see what they did...Clever use of a sentance that..
    You can't argue with statements like that because you can't understand what on earth they mean...
    I've heard that Gas station attendants don't like being called "pump boys" too...But until one of them can beat me in a sword twirling competition I'm more than happy to rise above it all..

19. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Or indeed a pumping competition...:D

20. Kogusoku

Will need more choji oil for that! :rolleyes: