why I love qigong

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by Taiji_Lou, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

I was smiling to show my best facial attributes. This is also my facebook image.

2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Is that why they fitted the panic button?

3. Moi

Did you know that if you stand right next to the ocean it sounds just like putting a shell to your ear??

4. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Gallagher of sledgeomatic fame. (check out youtube)

5. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

this thread has gone bonkers

you people are insane

6. Ranzan

Ranzan Valued Member

This thread entertains me.

7. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Racecar spelled backwards is still racecar (palindromic)

8. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

so is 'satan oscilate my metalic sonatas'

9. Suhosthe

Suhosthe A dwarf! A dwarf!

Okay, I'm pleased to see that this thread has diverged from slating Lou, but I'm gonna chime in anyway because this needs to be said.

I know, Lou, that you've developed a number of coping mechanisms to deal with social interaction - which, in my opinion, is fantastic - but there are some aspects of Aspergers that might need to be highlighted at this point for some of the forum members who aren't familiar.

I have considered posting this before when Lou has taken a bit of a flaming, but have refrained as it seems horribly personal; nevertheless, Lou has mentioned his condition and the steps he took to deal with it and move on from it in other threads.

I’m not advocating that people should ignore Lou’s posts, or even refrain from the banter that makes MAP so entertaining, but seriously, give the guy a break. :)

Further reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

10. Moi

My bad. I stopped reading his posts along time ago.

Big hugs Lou :love:

11. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

Whilst i appreciate your efforts, can i point out that aspergers rarely makes you a raving lunatic that speils irrelavence at any given opportunity. I am familiar with aspergers, but thanks anyway. :hat:

12. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

*BOLD* In many of my posts to him, I was trying.

I wasnt aware of any "condition"

Although I had a few posts joining the "peanut gallery"; my posts 3,34,46,60,83,85,87,91 were in acceptance to what he desires.

I even tagged-thanked, him for a few of his posts he kept calm and steadfast to his convictions.

This said, I'll be the first to write here and now

Lou-I meant no personal insult.

(As I have always said, a open forum will have many reponses-even those someone may not be looking for.)

13. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Aspergers isn't a reason for holding on to extremely daft ideas even when there is plenty of evidence to the contrary. Asshatery is not the same as Aspergers.

The Bear.

14. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

You know what? I dont need this ****. You people are just a bunch of *******s with inflated egos. ooooohhh... big bad martial arts instructors. I bow to your schools and students, but these flames?

PLEASE. If you can't be seen at a beach with your shirt off, then I don't wanna hear how dangerous you fools are. I live in a truely dangerous community (the same as many of you might) and I use the MA skills I've learned from time to time. I know for a fact that I can beat a black belt, too. I've DONE it. He was 17 (I was 23) and he was in PRIME shape.

15. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

You do realise that this is the kind of post that has caused people to flame you in the first place. Right?

16. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Lou, it is good to develop a thick skin when posting on the internetz. Train the way you want and how you want because you enjoy it. That it the primary reason to do anything. You don't need confirmation from a bunch of unknowns on an MA forum.

Also when you put things up for discussion not everyone will agree with you, either try to convince them and bring them to your point of view or ignore them and continue the discussion with those posting things you are interested in.

So, post on and don't take it seriously.

:hat:

17. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

Beating minors is nothing to be proud of Lou.

18. rivend

rivend Valued Member

Hang in there dude...

19. liokault

liokault Banned Banned

Personally, I think its great that MAP has finally got its comedy side kick.

Lou, I just want to say I don't think you look anything like a Pedo, not even slightly!

20. Moi

You can't speak to Frodo & Metal Kitty like that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.