Who'd Win????????

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Silentmonk, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

Who'd win in a straight fight between Santa and the Tooth Fairy lol Ok i just wanted to wish everyone in the Kuk Sool Forum a Happy Christmas but it gets moved if its not martial arts orientated lol bet it still does Happy Xmas anyway. :D

2. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

the tooth fairy would win, santas to fat! although he has got an army of elves?

3. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

exactly!!!!!!! and he has lots of pent up frustration!!!! afterall he only comes once a year. :D

4. coc716

coc716 Just Some Guy

When I saw the title of this thread, my first reaction was something like "What? If Master Harmon and Master Harmon threw down?" ;) Hey, it is the KSW forum after all. :D

We often joke about such things, where a husband and wife, or a family all practice together. How do they handle their disagreements around the house. If the parents are a higher rank, do they make their kids do push-ups? Or if the kids are higher rank, do they make the parents do push-ups? :eek:

Merry Christmas! Celebrate with a 1000 kick drill!

5. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

I'd have to say Santa would win if he could get ahold of the tooth fairy and turn it into a grappling bout. He'd take her down, get in the mount and GnP. That said, the tooth fairy has wings. She could just fly around and kick Santa in the head alot.

6. TXKukSoolBB

TXKukSoolBB Valued Member

KJN Harmon would win. :D :D

It may not be "PC"...but Merry Christmas to all of you too!

7. TXKukSoolBB

TXKukSoolBB Valued Member

The Monk is killing me! :D

8. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

the tooth fairty would spray a machine gun flurry of teeth at him and give him a root canal.

9. Meat Grinder

Meat Grinder New Member

Tough question. The tooth Fairy could smother Santa with a pillow she robbed from a kid or pelt him with teeth
    But I'd have to go with Santa. Hes got the elf and Reindeer power and the weapons to back him up. I'm sure hes got some weapons of mass destruction in his big sack.

10. baubin2

baubin2 New Member

Was anyone in St. Louis last year? One of the masters' demos was a SD routine where the wife kicked the &*)(&) out of her hubby... awesome :D And then KJN Harvey had his little boy do the first part of Ki Cho Hyung and beat up one of the black belts... :love: It was so cute.

Seriously though, you have to feel sorry for the burgular who attempts to sneak into the house of a KSW family, there will be nothing left of them but :woo:

11. gutsglorydesire

gutsglorydesire New Member

LOL!!! Great one...yup and when thats the case and then he has toothfairy in front of him :D :D

12. coc716

coc716 Just Some Guy

I forget which of the Kuk Sool video/DVD's it's on... 4 or 5... but there's a rather lengthy clip of the Harmons doing a routine together (rather old... they both have silver fringe on their general's uniform), but it's rather entertaining to watch Mrs. throw Mr. around. :)

13. ember

ember Valued Member

I've seen the KJN Harmons do several routines. Apparently they're famous for the double short sword / long sword sparring routine. In Korea, they also did the spear sparring.

But for rope or fan techniques, they're more likely to do them against PSBN David or another lucky student.

14. Dr.Syn

Dr.Syn Valued Member

I'll put my money on the fat guy..

15. Mari

Mari New Member

Santa.... he has penguins... and we all know how dangerous those can be. the peck of doom!

bit tekkengod does have a point.. being pelted with little teeth can be deadly.

16. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

see i told you, and plus, think about it, an army of elves, or the entire global dentistry association?

17. Ricree101

Ricree101 Valued Member

Santa. Think about it, he manages to deliver presents to millions of households over the course of a single night. With that kind of speed, who could possibly take him.

18. i don't care

i don't care Valued Member

Come on everyone!!! The tooth fairy would win by far……………. SHE IS A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

19. ember

ember Valued Member

I still say Santa.

Okay, maybe this is a little early, but you know the stores are starting already. Happy Holidays to everyone, whatever it is you celebrate. Please have fun and be safe!

20. mijorobert

mijorobert Valued Member

:Angel: ;) :D
    this kinda happened because ALOT of my family used to do kuk sool(started up after i started) sadly i wasnt blackbelt but if i was oh man the fun