Who would win? Miyamoto Musashi, or The Bride

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by dori_kin_86, Aug 28, 2004.

1. dori_kin_86

dori_kin_86 Hu Flung Pu

Alright, in a sword duel, who would win: The Bride from Kill Bill, or Miyamoto Musashi.

The Bride-trained killer with katana training.

Miyamoto Musashi-no real extencive training accept a few years when he was employed, but won his first dual at 13 by stealing his opponents sword in duel, and killing him. Winning around 60 more duels after that.

Both are good, but who would come out alive, and why?

My bet:
    Musashi all the way! Hes just too good to lose, and is more logical.

Its a pretty odd thread, but its been bugging me.

2. Alexander

Alexander Possibly insane.

Miyamoto Musashi without question.

3. Stan O'Kella

Stan O'Kella Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

The bride, cause she is still alive!! and the other fella is just dust, not much of a contest!

Oh yeah and i bet her bum is nicer too!!

4. La Mancha

La Mancha Valued Member

The bride.

Because she would use her 9mm on him.

Whats the point of being a killer if you let some one with a sharp pointy thing beat you?

David

5. DexterTCN

DexterTCN New Member

Don King.

6. dori_kin_86

dori_kin_86 Hu Flung Pu

ONLY IN AMERICA!!! ONLY ON HBO!!! ONLY IN'MERICA

7. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

I found a whole new level of respect when Uma popped that chicks eyeball out. Sure didn't expect that to happen. What a neat move though in a fight. Talk about being considered a badass.

8. The Viking

The Viking Working

Ewwww eyeball between the toes.

9. Capt Ann

Capt Ann Valued Member

No offense guys, but 'the Bride' stunk and had no sword talent whatsoever.....no technique, no skill, just the advantage of it being written into the script that she would win.

Unless you've already written a script in which Uma wins, then I'd put my $$ on Musashi

10. Fujin

Fujin New Member

Musashi, If he was still alive. Cause he trained for very long long time, perfecting his skill. All the bride did was be "highly trained in the equisite art of the japanese sword". Wich means close to nothing at all. I say the crazy 88 where a bunch of retards who used there swords to impress people, :). Maybe the bride had some Iaido lessons on a sunday, but that must be it. I was more impressed with her one inch punch. Or it might have been a five inch :).