who said this do you know

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by john yates, Nov 29, 2004.

1. john yates

john yates Valued Member

I have from an early age adjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as i will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of man. :bang:

2. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Google says it's Leonardo Da Vinci

3. john yates

john yates Valued Member

who do you say it is not google

4. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Well I think I'm gonna say Leonardo Da Vinci :p
    I didn't know, hence why I asked Google. Since you placed this in the questions and answers section and made no mention of a quiz, I assumed you were looking for an answer to the question rather than a quick game of trivia which everyone would cheat at anyway

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  5. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

the bible :confused:

6. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Where did you find a talking Bible!?!?!?

PL

7. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

I'm glad that age is not now. Because I love my steak, and my fried chicken, and my burgers, and my ham sandwiches. A day without meat is like breathing makeshift air. A life without meat (eating Tofu and what not) for me, would be like a lifetime of masturbation. Which is just not cool.
    I have a question: Why do vegan people eat vegetarian meat if they don't want to eat meat? Why not just not eat meat instead of eating meat?

8. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

No meat makes them go crazy. :p

Veggie Burgers are the most un-natural things invented. Ideally they are supposed to smell and taste like meat, without being meat. In doing so, they are like 10x UNhealthier than meat. All of it is artificial. I work at McDonalds, and we have veggie burgers there. The pattie is PERFECTLY round and flat. A perfect disk. WITH CHUNKS OF TOFU. Bleah. Not only that, but the pattie is BLACK. I imagine that's all the vegetables gone bad. =/

PL

9. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

When did McDonalds start carrying veggie burgers?

10. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Leonardo Da Vinci apparently. Why?

11. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

I'll bet you that the same guy who said that rode a horse, owned slaves, plowed fields with animals, burned candles made of fat animal. :)

12. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

You mean a lifetime WITHOUT masturbation, right???

13. Humblebee

Humblebee PaciFIST's evil twin

14. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

I think he means SOLELY with...

15. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

:eek: :eek:
    I meant a life time with ONLY masturbation, come to think of it, a lifetime with ANY masturbation would sucks too.

16. Bellator Manus

Bellator Manus Warrior of the Hand

Than why do so many people do it? :confused: