Who are these Street Fighters?

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by bostonninja, Sep 23, 2004.

1. bostonninja

bostonninja New Member

I have been studying MA for only 15 years or so, but I have noticed that everywere I turn there is a common thread.

"how to defend against street fighters!!!"

It's everywere... here..ebudo... blackbelt mag.
    You name it!!!

I need to go to that school, the I train between the crack den and check-cashing place.

Who do you people think is out there? Guys who spend all day training at fighting at there "cribs".
    Come on guys..
    WE are the people who toil in the dojo all day.

Please guys stop the war mongering.

Could I have the address to My. Tendo's way of anything goes MA???

Thanks need to get that off my chest

2. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Aren't they the video arcade fighters :p :D

3. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

i think when people refer to "street fighters" they mean people who are muggers, gangbangers etc. think clockwork orange.

4. bostonninja

bostonninja New Member

I sort of understand sort of what they are talking about, but they speak of "street fighters" like they are some mythical powerful fighters with tech. that you just can't beat.

MA's spend hours talking and training to beat "these" people.

5. cybermonk

cybermonk New Member

Two words: Marketing Hype.

6. El Tejon

El Tejon MAP'scrazyuncle

I have never heard of a "street fighter". However, I have heard of str337 fighters from 14 year old experts on the Internet. :D

7. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

I think those are the guys he is refering to. :rolleyes: Good ol' str337 fighters...

8. NeonxBurst

NeonxBurst 1st Black

Yes, fear us 14 year old str337 fighting experts! No, but really a street fighter is nothing more than a punk jackass with nothing better to do than start trouble for you, and usually, yes, they are kids. Any way why ya'll always picking on us "kids"?

9. cybermonk

cybermonk New Member

Just fun I guess... :D :Angel:

10. old timer

old timer Just well worn !

A streetfighter is a person who likes to brawl and regulary wins and builds up a reputation as a pub brawler for example, thats all it some loud mouthed pub brawler with a reputation, we've all seen them.

11. E-Rocker

E-Rocker Valued Member

According to the DVD box in front of me, Sonny Chiba is The Street Fighter, LOL :D .

12. NeonxBurst

NeonxBurst 1st Black

It must be, but I don't remember doing too much to any of you. Infact I can't really think of too many 14 year olds on this forum that have.(given there are only like 5 of us) :cry: Come on kids we need more of you!!!

13. Visage

Visage Banned Banned

Take that back! :mad: :p

14. cybermonk

cybermonk New Member

:D

15. HearWa

HearWa Ow, that hurt...

Gawd, I'm so glad I'm four years older. Otherwise, I'd be offended! :p

16. NeonxBurst

NeonxBurst 1st Black

So evil.....

17. iamraisen

iamraisen Valued Member

OMG HearWa your picture is Brutal: Paws of Fury! that game was classic. well actually the game was awful but the characters were great!

18. Dr.Syn

Dr.Syn Valued Member

If you watch the last Rocky movie (I think it's 5) the style Stallone uses against Tommy Gunn is pure street fighter..

19. samuri-man

samuri-man New Member

streetfighters

street fighter is what i like to a person nothing more than a punk jackass with nothing better to do than start trouble .and i should know theres heeps off them at my school and make it 6 14 year olds

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2004
  20. munkiejunkie

munkiejunkie sanity's requiem

And one 13 year old