Who Are The 15th Dans?

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Fu_Bag, Oct 20, 2010.

1. krevon

krevon Valued Member

People represent whatever organization he or she is affiliated with wheter they like it or not. That's why people can see one person and give a blanket judgment on the entire organization.

2. Dunc

Dunc Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Each to their own I guess. Generally the Buj does not emphasise things like Japanese etiquette, formal wear etc & that's OK for some, not for others

If you were at Peter King’s dojo in the "early days" then perhaps we know each other? To my mind the point is that it was the early days, and of course there has been a continual progression from that point on

For me one of the big attractions of training with Peter is his depth of real life experience (he was a front line policeman in Brixon for many years including the most turbulent of times) and martial arts training (he's been visiting Japan to train from the early 80's). This is quite rare in the martial arts world I think, but somewhat surprisingly people with this sort of experience don’t generally appeal to martial artists. When I figure out why I’ll let you know....

3. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

No thats not what I meant, as well you know. You're putting words into my mouth and have misunderstood what I said. Your experience must be extremely limited and I'm sorry it has also been negitive. Anyways, I really didn't mean to start arguing the benefits of combat sports as thats been done to death and not what the thread was about.

4. Manga

Manga Moved On

Snoop said - "No thats not what I meant, as well you know. You're putting words into my mouth and have misunderstood what I said."

No, I'm simply reading the words you wrote. If I've misinterpreted them then can you clarify? I thought I understood perfectly clearly but as you seem to think I've not done so, I'd appreciate clarification.

Also

"Your experience must be extremely limited"

Don't count on that *too* much my little cupcake :hat:

5. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

Ok

There you go.

6. Manga

Manga Moved On

Hmm, so when you said.

You don't see it as logical for me to draw the conclusions that I did?

All your clarification has really done is convince me that my position was correct and as it ties into my own experience, I'll continue to hold my position for the present.

7. Manga

Manga Moved On

Just saw some of the tags on this thread.

"manga=vasquez"

"vasquez former genbukan"

Getting warmer :evil:

8. Da Lurker

Da Lurker Valued Member

hmm..? does that mean you're getting doxed?:evil:

9. Manga

Manga Moved On

Da Lurker said - "hmm..? does that mean you're getting doxed? :evil:"

ONOZ MAI DOCKS :eek:

Actually my true identity is easily found. Google "Manga" and scroll down a bit and.....

[​IMG]

10. Da Lurker

Da Lurker Valued Member

hmm.. why does your ID pic(your avatar) and your 3x3 pic not matching? iz diz a case of ninja :ninja2: deception?:evil:

basic formula for your friends ninpei :ninja1: , domatello :turtle: , etc.

1. get manga's :love: SECRET identity.
    2. DOX her.
    3.??????
    4. PROFITT!!!! :ban:

11. Manga

Manga Moved On

Ninpei came closest when he was given one of my alt email addresses by Bud Sperry, his publisher from Tuttle who basically passed on the contact details I used to email him (which isn't exactly ethical.) He then used this to search for my docs and located an old and now unused Facebook page I once set up under a false name. He sent me a message from his Facebook page, I got the notification, went to read it and lulz ensued.

A fake ninja master appears

Manga uses I HAZ UR DOX +3

It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!

Although I'm retired from that game now, it's too time-consuming.

12. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

You do that :)

13. Manga

Manga Moved On

Snoop said - "You do that :)"

Aww, I can? Thankies! :heart:

14. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

No problem:cool:

15. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member