While I was at it...

Discussion in 'Silat' started by Bobster, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Bobster

Bobster Valued Member

I went to Ebay & found a recruitment poster for the Hezbollah (yeppers, you heard that right..Muslim-extremist terrorist org. that hates everybody, including themselves.) And get this, it was advertised under "Silat". Oh, this is JUST DUCKY, now I have these slimeballs associating themselves with this beautiful martial art. The comments section says "given the totalitarian nature of the US govt these days they could even ban people from having posters they dislike" Oh, that is RICH, the Hez are complaining about oppression in the US?

*COUGH* Pot...Kettle...Black...

I'm gonna have to change the name of this thing soon...probably call it "American Ass-Whoop" or something.

2. Narrue

Narrue Valued Member

If you do a Google search for SILAT & TERRORIST you might find an interesting trend.

Mention Silat to most people they will say something like “Silat….is that the thing where they fight on the ground and wear strange clothes”

However in the future when you mention Silat they will say “O, Silat…..isn’t that the thing all those terrorists practice”

out of the frying pan and into the fire :D

3. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Ebay usually deletes those types of ads pretty quickly. You can come across them every so often if you do a search.