Which of these MAP features do you use most

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Saz, Aug 7, 2005.

?

Which of these MAP features do you use most

1. Articles

5.7%
  2. Calendar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Journals

9.1%
  4. Chat Room

9.1%
  5. Photo Gallery

5.7%
  6. Club Listings

1.4%
  7. Arcade

3.8%
  8. I only use the forum

65.1%
  1. cavallin

cavallin kickin' kitten

it would be goot to be able to post a journal entry the same as a post in a thread. like smilies and colours ect...because it's hard to remember all the tags to use ect...then we could include photos and stuff in them. thats would be awesome. maybe i just dunno how to?

2. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

i voted for club listings...

3. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

Mostly the forum, chat ocassionally...

4. hunter_kaval

hunter_kaval The Ronin

Forum (like most) as for problems sometimes I cant use the smile faces on posts and it says in the corner "error on page" if this problem has been solved then ignore this.

5. ARCADEEE

Seriously, though, I think most of you knew that already.

6. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

I use the forum mostly, journals next, chat room and calendar too. I use the club listings a fair bit too and remind others to use them aswell. I now and then check out the photos and only read the articles when someone has put up that they have added some. I personally think more work should be done to bring in more articles. We have an very intelligent base of members here, we should learn from them. I also think we should get more stuff added to the calendar too.

7. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

the forum is about the only thing i actually use on MAP lol :)

8. Sheyja

Sheyja Valued Member

I mainly just use the forum, to read and to write. But the photos are good too. Also the chat room can be interesting!

9. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

It would be good if we had a section where MAP members could sell or trade MA equipment. I find as I move on to more advanced stuff, I end up with stuff I no longer need, whereas another individual may be at a lower level and may like to get some of this stuff at cheaper price. Dont know how feasable that is though.

10. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

Apart from the forum I use the chat room quite alot. Occaisonally have a glance in photos and journals as well.

11. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

i use the forum a lot, but i also use a bit of everything else.

what should i vote for then? :D

12. JinkokMike

JinkokMike New Member

I'm pretty much the same as Neryo_TKD I also to use the forum but I also regulary use the other features.

Bunty.

13. B.Graham

B.Graham New Member

I use the photo gallery a lot, but I use the forums a lot more.

14. Xue Fang

Xue Fang Bluebelt

Apart from the forums... I was going to say Journals, but I actually realised that I visit the photo gallery a lot more.

15. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Forums first, then either journals or chat, occasionally the photo gallery and I can't remember the last time I used the arcade or articles section.

16. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Photo Gallery and very occasionally the journals, but mainly the forum.

17. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

As long as I've been on the site, I've only used the forum. Well, I guess it's time to check out the other features here.

paz,

dormindo

18. AllieB

AllieB Valued Member

its all good

19. ninjapiratecapn

ninjapiratecapn Est. 1986

I only use the forums and journal. I used MAP chat once or twice, but it runs EXTREMELY slow on my computer... not very old-computer-friendly.

20. Bozryel

Bozryel My brain is melting...

Well I don't have many posts yet but I'm sure I will spend a lot of time in the arcade...