Which members would u like to train with?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by karatekid, Nov 7, 2004.

1. karatekid

karatekid MOOOOOOOOOOOO

i would train with everyone :D cos everyone is cool!!!! :Angel: :D ;)

2. blessed_samurai

blessed_samurai Valued Member

I wouldn't mind training with Combatant, Be Water, Adam McG, and Yoda at the gym. However, I'd like to do some heavy contact training with Ikken since he said I had a spare tire around my waist. :D

3. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Good question. Some members here are lucky enough to know each other off the net. A few others have traveled and met each other, trained, dined and generally had a good time with each other.

I think I'd like to meet up with the grappling gang (you fill in the names) cause I know nothing about it. Also the stick fellers like Yoda would be really interesting as long as they didn't beat me too much.

4. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

All the aikido people, because I like aikido, and some of them are in Scotland, and I like Scotland.
    And Kwajman, 'cause he does TKD and he's my height (so it's physically an equal match), and too many people say that aikido has no defenses against kicks. We'd find out, eh?

5. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

id like to train with all the mma guys because they wouldnt scream "not in the face" while wetting their skir.. I mean hakamas :D

6. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

I'd like to train with Yoda, Pat 'Omalley, KickChick (although I probably will as soon as I can get a car, providing she doesn't kick me out of her school after a minute), Yukimushu (and some of the other MMA cats) and of Course Ikken Hisatsu since he claims to be the hardest cat this side of civilization.

7. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

oh and i wouldnt train with mist... because he has no sense of humour :D

8. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Everybody. After getting my ass kicked by all the experienced people, I'd take out my anger on the 13-year old newbies. :woo: :Angel:

PL

9. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

You mean to tell me that you can't pick up on humor if it doesn't have smileys? :D :D

10. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

although now that you mention it, i am pretty hard....

11. Cudgel

Cudgel The name says it all

all of the regualr WMAists and maybe one thrid to half of the poep that post on the weapons forum. Ie all the cool people what know that the smoorai sword isnt a l337 w34p0n and can cut through like a bus or the much inferior westrn swords.... :p

12. munkiejunkie

munkiejunkie sanity's requiem

Hey, i am one of those newbies!!!!!. Heh, id just learn more stuff and move on, like a MAist should

13. Taliar

Taliar Train harder!

Train with Thomas as there seems to be the fount of all things TKD.
    Spar with Sonshu as it sounds like the guy enjoys a it and his pic is just nasty :D

14. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Hmm, you might have something there. (J/K) :Angel:

15. Humblebee

Humblebee PaciFIST's evil twin

loads of people

There are so many MA's that i'd love to train in that use weapons and the grappling MA's oh and Krav maga, there's loads of experienced people on this site that do MA's that i know nothing about.I'd like to train with most of you apart from the boxing and kickboxing guys because i've trained in that myself.

16. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

I've never met anyone face to face here....but I could tell you if I could get the opportunity one day to choose just one....I'd like to train with Yoda. Yes there are others I would like to train with as well. I also train with Pgm316. There, thats 2. I might as well stop there because the list just goes on and on

17. ryangruhn

ryangruhn Valued Member

Woof Woof,

Should I say anymore?

Gruhn