Which Gracie are you?

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Lucharaan, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Lucharaan

Lucharaan New Member

If u were a Gracie, which of them do u think u would be? Rickson, the undefeated one? Renzo, the goofy one? Or what about Helio the grandmaster?

2. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Which one am I? I'm no gracie, im a Sudo! Having fun at what he does :) ( i just dont have the talent like Sudo does! :D )

Between those Gracies mentioned, i guess I'd be a Renzo.

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I would love to be Rickson, but I see myself as more of a Royce - laid back, analytical and not overly aggressive or macho.

Also we are about the same height !

4. Lucharaan

Lucharaan New Member

lol tall man huh? I mean if we're talkin about looks, I'd probably be Rockson (the young one with the spiky hair), cause I'm handsome one lol ;)

5. Stan O'Kella

Stan O'Kella Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Rickson, cause the man is a complete animal, with awesome skills and a nice line in elastic band training!

6. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

rickson cos I like to SMASH before i choke someone out :D

7. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

I am Roly(poly)Gracie. The chubby one in the corner that hasn't won anything :rolleyes: and that they don't let out to often.

8. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Thats because they know that if they let you out; you'll put all their skills to shame with your flying armbars! :)

9. Ghost Frog

Ghost Frog New Member

Ryan, the pitbull.

Only Joking. :D

10. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Ryan? :D Ryan just looks plain nasty - He is by far one of the scariest looking Gracies.

11. Ghost Frog

Ghost Frog New Member

You haven't seen me in a morning. :D

12. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

A friend of mine knows Ryan quite well...apparently the boy loves to fight. Inside the ring and out. Bit of a loose cannon apparently.

13. Lucharaan

Lucharaan New Member

Wallid Ismail started a fight with him outside the ring. I think Ryan is cool, street fighters are great guys, they fight for their own lives every time they fight.

14. shootodog

shootodog restless native

which would i wish i were?

carlson, sr., rolls, or rickson.

who do i think i am?

rooligan gracie. i think he's half brasilian, half soccer fanatic.

or maybe rornie (he just rolls a lot. doesn't compete. he's a lover not a fighter <in a high jako voice>).

Last edited: Feb 9, 2005