Where's Sarah/KGirl

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Andrew Green, Feb 7, 2004.

?

Where's the Birthday Girl?

1. Passed out in a ditch....

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  2. Wondering sewers looking for trolls (or ninja Turtles)

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  3. Feeling depressed cause she doesn't have a Kyokushin Penguin

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  4. Drinking tea and complaining about those damn teenagers

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  5. Playing Board games with her parents

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Locked up, drying out, and waiting for to put up bail money

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  7. I don't know.... and niether does she :D

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  8. On her way to Canada to kick some ass!

10 vote(s)
    25.6%
  1. Andrew Green

Andrew Green Member

It's her birthday, wonder what she's up too....

2. Andrew Green

Andrew Green Member

See Sarah, I promised it, and there it is :D

3. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

LoL!!

4. RAD

RAD New Member

He made me do it! :Angel:

LOL! Have a happy birthday Sarah :D

5. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

LOL....ahhhh

6. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

Happy Birthday Sarah! Have a great day.... wherever you are :D

7. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Where's the "she realized she's getting old, so she decided to go on a killing spree" option? That's what I'd do.

PL

8. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

What's a 'wondering' sewer?

A ditch with an identity crisis?

9. morphus

morphus Doobrey

Definately locked up! LOL

10. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

probably on her way to canada to kill Andrew Green for mentioning her birthday :D

11. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

None of you are right, it's All of the Above.

I’ve been on a highly secret mission with Kwajman’s Angels in the fight against ninja penguins. I can tell you about it, but you must eat this post after you finish reading it! Oh yeah, and it will self destruct in 30 seconds too, so you better be quick!

I was feeling a bit depressed because my Kyokushin Penguin has gone to Winter Camp so he can work on his ninja/TKD defence skills. To cheer myself up, I thought I'd have a nice cup of tea and complain about those damn teenagers who keep skateboarding up my drive and making polls about me on MAP when they think I won't catch them. While I was drinking my tea, I heard the distinct sound of skate wheels outside on the drive. I'd had enough of those damn kids, so grabbed my nunchuck's and ran out the door. I got outside, but the kids had skated off up the street. Suddenly, I saw the manhole cover open just a little bit. I saw a pair of red eyes peering out at me, and I swear I heard someone go 'Eh?'

It had to be a troll...living in a cold dark wet place, checking the coast was clear before emerging, and of course, he was Canadian! So I jumped down the sewer and ran after him, waving my nunchucks in the air yelling "I'm gonna ban your ass sunshine!” Unfortunately, I had my Stainless steel MAP chat boots on, and since they weight about 50 lbs, the Troll managed to get away, shouting something about making another poll as he ran off into the distance. My MAP boots were starting to rust up too, and the budget this year was pretty limited, and they weren't proper steel. I was in trouble now... stuck down a sewer with a Canadian troll on the loose and rusty boots.

Suddenly, I had a brainwave! Ninja turtles live down sewers, and they're bound to have some steel polish for their Sai daggers! So off I set, looking for the ninja turtles. After about 4 hours of walking, I spotted a Ninja turtle about 1/4 of a mile from where I started out. I'd heard about Ninja turtles on MAP, and knew they could be pretty fierce. I decided the best course of action was to knock him out and steal the dagger polish off him while he was out cold. I crept up behind him as quietly as I could in rusty steel boots, and smacked him on the head with my nunchucks! The 'ninja turtle' turned around and picked me up by the scruff of the neck... it wasn't a ninja turtle, it was Yoda! Being short, green, muscle-bound, and holding a stick, he sure did look like a ninja turtle in the dark! And boy did he not look happy!

I don't remember much after that, but I woke up locked up in a jail cell, soaking wet and waiting for the other Kwajman's Angels (KC and Booksie) to come and put up my bail money, which was set at $1.57. It took a while for me to dry out, even my boots where full of water. Apparently the police found me passed out in a ditch muttering something incomprehensible about feet. Anyway, eventually KC and Booksie turned up, but they said since Yoda had worn his boots out kicking someone’s ass up and down a sewer, he'd needed a new pair, so they'd only managed to get 75c out of the MAP funds. The sheriff was having none of it, and wouldn't let me out with only 75c. The only option was a jail break, so when the Sheriff turned around to get another donut, KC did a 9576 degree spinning kick and knocked him out cold, while Booksie kicked the bar's out of my cell so I could escape

I ran out of the police cell and down the street, jumping onto the nearest passing bus. I sat down and breathed a sigh of relief. I was free at last! It was only after the bus had been travelling for 5 hours straight, I realised the other Angel's did know where I'd gone, and neither did I! I went down to the front of the bus and asked the driver where it was headed.

"Canada" he said….

10 hours later, and I'm writing this post from a cyber café just outside some place called Winnipeg.... Anyway, must dash, I have business to attend to!

By the way Andrew, playing board games with my parents? I'm 23, not 73! :D

12. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

All of the above was just a smoke screen to hide the fact that she doesn't know where she is (and niether does anyone else!) Which means she is having a great birthday!
    Happy Birthday Kgirl!!

By the way, is it just me, or is Japanese kanji showing up where there should be punctuation marks like '?

13. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

ROFLMAO!!!!!! :D:D

Happy Birthday, KG.

14. Andrew Green

Andrew Green Member

By now the police should be being alerted and Sarah wondering where she left her shoes....

Be on the lookout for a strange girl running around in white pyjamas attacking anything that resembles a Penguin. Last seen with a bottle of Tequilla in one hand, and a bottle of Rye in the other....

15. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

no Andrew she'll only just be getting into the paraletic stage just now the penguin attacks will come later :p

16. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

My shoes are in Pontypridd. I left them in the back of my mates car and ran through the city centre at 4am this morning shoeless...

What a great night that was... :D

17. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

Looks like you had a busy day Kgirl, and me and KC too :D. Reporting for next mission - rescue Kgirl from the next aweful messes she gets into :D

18. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

I feel your pain KG- I once lost my boots during an inebriated night out and had to walk 3 miles home- and trudge around pathetically for an hour looking for my boots :D

19. Chris.B

Chris.B New Member

Happy Birthday KGirl but...what was Yoda doing in a sewer?

20. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I can only assume he was looking for the Canad... I mean, troll, as well.

Booksie, your next mission is to come and rescue me from Canada! I've been stuck here since Saturday, and its bloody freezing! On top of that, I've got Andrew Green trying to show me how to perform a sleeper choke on a Moose, and I must say, its quite disturbing, especially since he keeps asking me to leave the room when the moose has passed out.

Hurry!