Where in Poland can you learn these skills/knowledge?

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by CussingBanshee, Apr 16, 2021.

1. CussingBanshee

CussingBanshee New Member

I've had the opportunity to learn from Ed Calderon, and I want to learn more from people like him. Where can I learn the following?:

Improvised weaponology, counter-custody, counter-interrogation, concealment of devices such as SAD tools, improvisational trauma care, use of deauthers, Pwnagotchi, and other tradecraft

2. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Most of what you have posted will get you in trouble with the law quite quickly.

Posting online about it, is not clever.

, improvisational trauma care is well worth the study, go take some first aide classes, then once you have some skills, seek further specific classes then.

Most of the rest is covered by joining the military.

Ed Calderon like many fellow grifters on the Joe Rogan show, is attempting to sell you a dream in exchange for your cash.

He might be very good, but he won't teach you to be him. And even he doesn't want to be him, that's why he's selling his experience to get somewhere better financially.

3. CussingBanshee

He and his buddies teach this stuff regularly in the states, open-enrollment with background checks. His buddies and alumni actively discuss on Telegram and Insta, so I don't see the problem posting on here. A lot his open-enrollment students are industry professionals in one regard or another, LEO, and frequent travelers.

Respectfully, it goes without saying that no one wants to go through what he has. I can't imagine the nightmares he lives with. His knowledge however, and applying that to understanding and having more control of your environment are another story.

4. CussingBanshee

Also, no one is going to teach you this stuff in the military, unless you're doing covert, low-vis, and/or plain clothes.

5. Dead_pool

His website articles are mostly designed to sell you his "experience" I would not be surprised if a lot of his background is embellished.

He's just a ex mexican drug squad / police guy making money from the Joe Rogan crowd, at least it makes a change from ex navy seals.

Him posting about stuff in America on telegram, is different from you posting about stuff on the general web whilst in Poland, it's basic opsec stuff.

6. CussingBanshee

They all embellish a little bit. Most guys teach some combatives and firearm stuff. He teaches "software" basically. He works with the USSOCOM and OGA guys as a consultant for low-vis and plain-clothes stuff.

Fair enough tho...would you suggest I delete the thread?

7. Dead_pool

No need to delete, (also I don't think you can) but I wouldn't post anything that could ID you, or refers to having an interest in legal dubious skills.

8. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

If you want to learn some grey area skills and mayb get a career out of it, look into info sec physical penetration testing.
    It's a highly lucrative career with a related skill set (intelligence and counter intelligence)