Where does the power come from in a fajing strike/ an internal power strike?

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by cpthindsight, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

Simple:

Attached Files:

2. Robinhood

Robinhood Banned Banned

Well it looks like I see a bunch of annoyed responses, so I guess am right.

I could show you the difference, but then I would have to kill you.......

If you don't know the difference, explanation won't help, it is all explained in books already, a paragraph here or there will not explain much.

I saw an interview with Adam Mizner, in which he was asked about internal, you can watch it, but again if you are external, it won't make sense......

Good Luck

3. Tom bayley

Tom bayley Valued Member

Power comes from the barrel of a gun.

4. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

If you're referencing Adam Mizner as a credible source, then there is no hope for you.

5. embra

embra Valued Member

humour me...

MAP's ToS do not permit me to describe the colour and state of my trousers at the prospect. :bang:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  6. Rebel Wado

Rebel Wado Valued Member

The only difference is time and experience.

7. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

That was a paragraph of nothing. Said nothing, means nothing.

Whats the point of you posting?

We are all here to exchange our views, so obviously there is going to be some disagreements and debates.

Coming up with a "theory" then when asked to clarify and responding with a
    "figure it out yourself/you wont' understand"

You are talking to a bunch of MAists of differing styles, regardless of "internal" or "external" styles, majority (if not all) have cross overs and similar ideologies.

For example. Myself, as you can see in my signature I am both a CMA : Pak Mei which focuses quite a lot in fa-ging which in turn coincides with the fou,chum, tun,tou motions.... I also utilise those skills in Muay Thai. Many strikes I do can also be viewed that I might be using Fa-jing (depends on how you see it) .

On this forum, there are plenty of people who come in here looking for knowledge, if you are not willing to part with whatever knowledge you claim to have then dont post.

8. embra

embra Valued Member

From thefiercehadou, roadtoad, izimizu, taiji-lou and a few others; "never has so much twaddle been spouted by 1 troll, for so many others" - till Robin of Loxley returned; bow and arrow to hand.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiR25MgYlTM"]The birth of a new martial arts system......The way of the (?) - YouTube[/ame]

9. Robinhood

Robinhood Banned Banned

Ok, do you have the ability to control your chi?

10. embra

embra Valued Member

I can control what comes out rearwards - and what I type.

You seem to get these spectacularly the wrong way round.

If this is Cheese for you thats fine, however almost no-one I train with mentions 'Chi' - such is the meaningless vapour spouted about it.

11. Mushroom

How's about you give an example of how you would control/experience your internal power?
    Once again, there are many people here who probably are doing the same thing as you but describe/name it differently.

So rather than asking someone how they go through things and then saying "no/wrong/dont think so", then feel free to describe through your experiences.

12. bodyshot

bodyshot Brown Belt Zanshin Karate

Just saying there doesn't seem like anything mystical or special about the punch he's throwing, looks like a right cross at a mitt... Same stuff different day in my mind. He does CMA I understand that point but at the same time as you mentioned boxing doesn't own the right cross neither does any other martial art for that matter. Still as much as I appreciate all Asian martial arts I must admit that boxers tend to hit much much harder than your average martial artist, a fact I wrestled with personally for a long time btw . anyway hope your havinga nice spring.

13. Robinhood

Robinhood Banned Banned

Lol...no chi there, just external guy trying to get movie role., is that you? ! Hanibal?, Simon?, or your teacher maybe.?

14. embra

embra Valued Member

look in the mirror Robin.

15. embra

embra Valued Member

For your info, thefirercehadou was troll like you a few years back who originally posted that bodge here.

As you refuse point bank to stay what background you have, we think you are one of the previous trolls returning to respout even more tosh.

16. Robinhood

Robinhood Banned Banned

Well it looks like not much has changed in the last few years, still same group of simple minded people lashing out at things they don't understand !,
    With all the time you spend with having no life on this forum bashing people who try to help you, no wonder you don't understand much

Do you even have a teacher ?, or do you try to learn from forums? ! Which ever it is does not seem to be working.

The Empty vessel bellows loudest.!

17. embra

embra Valued Member

Exactly who is 'simple minded' here?

Who and how do you 'help' anyone with the completely vacuous verbiage that you spout?

Everyone you have snooted down your superior nose at here 'has a teacher' - we have asked you many times to tell us who your teacher is, oh Robin of Loxley wise Troll of Sherwood Forrest.

18. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

And boy are you bellowing!!!

19. bodyshot

bodyshot Brown Belt Zanshin Karate

Hey bro what's up.

20. Mushroom

I've actually asked you valid questions and essentially asked you to clarify things further.
    Clearly you have seen the posts, please may I have a reply and an example.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.