Where are you located? Building an interactive world wide map of MAP

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Matt_Bernius, Oct 15, 2005.

1. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

I'm on, it wouldn't accept Ft. Hood's Zip, i guess cause its a base, so i just put Killeens, which is right next door.

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

'Invalid City - Please Try Again'

aww man... just my luck... I've been living in an invalid city! :D

What's the deal with that?!

3. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

im on it! :D

4. Matt_Bernius

Matt_Bernius a student and a teacher

Definitely. Let me know the next time you are in this neck of the woods and we'll get together!

- Mat

5. Swoop

Swoop Valued Member

I've added myself. I would have thought there'd be a few more people in London though.

6. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Just added myself. It wouldn't let me add where I actually live, so I've listed the dump down the road instead ;)

7. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I'm in. Interesting to see where people are. Especially given that I may well be moving out the area shortly. Let's me scout ahead and see if there are any Mappers where I'm heading. (As it happens, there appears to be.)

Stuart

8. Still Waters

Still Waters New Member

Damn. It there seems a whole heap of countries it doesn't work for.......like South Korea.

9. Matt_Bernius

Matt_Bernius a student and a teacher

They've noted a number of places aren't in the system yet, hopefully that will be fixed soon.

- Matt

10. JinkokMike

JinkokMike New Member

HeHe I'm there in North Wales :).

11. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

Location added... my town isn't in there, but Maastricht is 30 km away... so close enough.

12. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

Yep, I'm on as well, satellite image looks a bit out though. :confused:

13. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Ok, I'm being dense, but how do I amend it so it doesn't show me as being slap bang right in the middle of London (which I'm not)?

14. Cuchulain82

Cuchulain82 Custodia Legis

Just added myself as well. Is this a sticky yet? If not, it should be...

15. Jang Bong

Jang Bong Speak softly....big stick

Apart from the small fact they have Blaydon on the wrong side of the River Tyne - I'm on and like this site. Nice find :)

16. Topher

Topher allo!

17. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

Very good idea to make it a sticky...

18. SickDevildog

SickDevildog Lost In The Sauce

Done Sir Done!

19. Cudgel

Cudgel The name says it all

weird how they have the hick town I used to live in on the map but not the city Ilive in now, even weirder considering how the city I live in now is the center of the county government....and it has me in the city door to my city.......gah........

20. tellner

tellner Valued Member

Just added myself in Oregon, heart of the Great Pacific Northwet. If you're in the area and want to train or talk story drop me a line.