When MAP members collide.....

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Hannibal, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Well not so much collide as meet up for a weekend of JKD, Kali and Savate!

I hosted Singh at a seminar and Pseudo was able to come along for the ride. Was great to meet another MAP member in person and get to train together too :)

[​IMG]

2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Cool and real nice to put a face to a name.

We have it easy in the UK in terms of how far we have to travel to train together; so it's real cool when you guys can get together.

3. Hannibal

He crashed at my pad too so we got to hang out...was a lot of fun making an IRL friend out of a MAP friend

4. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Two more MAP members will meet in October, because Unreal Combat has kindly invited me to teach a session at his Three Arrows club.

5. Hannibal

Awesome!!

6. pseudo

pseudo Padawan

Ha! I'm not very photogenic. I got ambushed!

I had a bloody great time. Rekindled a passion that I had almost lost, as well as generate new interested in something I have always loathed. The Savate portion of the seminar was unbelievable, I never thought I would enjoy kicking as much as I did. The entire seminar was remarkable. Hannibal has managed to build him self an incredible community of very talented Martial artist, all of whom were very forthcoming. Singh, man what else is their to say about Singh that Hannibal hasn't already said. The man is a legend in his own right, he was incredibly to watch and an extremely kind hearted individual.

I got spoiled. Now to figure out where to go from here.

7. Hannibal

Bro it was a pleasure to have you with us for the weekend

8. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Mushroom and Southpaw may be coming over at some point over the next couple of months also.