Whats so bad about satanism?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Banpen Fugyo, Apr 5, 2005.

1. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH :D ROFLMAO!!!!

2. Tomanak

Tomanak Nil Desperendum

No worries, bro. :) Nothing you said has gotten under my skin. No one in this board -- most especially you -- is intellectually capable of doing that.

Cheers.

3. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

LOL. alrighty then!

4. BendzR

BendzR New Member

Says logical reasoning.

If you need to experience everything for you to understand the consequences then you are a <personal attack removed>. No offense intended, but it's true.

I know that shooting someone in the head, when I dislike them, will result in me going to jail. I don't need to experience it first hand to understand this. You can argue that "YOU DONT KNOW THAT UNTIL U REALLY HAVE EXPERIENCED IT" but the fact is, only a complete fool will be willing to take that gamble.

Living your life on selfish individualistic principles in a non-individualistic society, will not be beneficial to you. Anyone with half a brain can tell you this, regardless of their race, culture or religion.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2005
  5. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

No no, it seems living by selfish individualistic princples wont be beneficial to YOU. I do it all the time, and I always come out on top. I dont see where logic has anything to do with different peoples experiences. I guess I'm better at it than you are, i dunno. Im always happy, and I always get my way, one way or another.

Shooting someone in the head and getting in trouble is a pretty concrete scenerio. This is the cause, therefore THIS is the effect. Maybe you should try analogies that are a little deeper in meaning and substance? Something that would actually make sense.

6. BendzR

BendzR New Member

How is shooting someone in the head, who annoys me, not what you've suggested Satanism is all about ? It makes sense. Or are you cherry picking all of a sudden ?

You pretend that selfish individualistic behaviour will benefit you, but if you really believe your set of unrealistic beliefs, then why shouldn't they apply to extremes ? There's a fine line between being individualistic, and being religiously selfish.

There's nothing wrong with being focused on yourself before others. I do it too. It's quite natural for animals to do this. But Society has an effect on individuals. If you're religiously selfish within a society, you will get the short stick. It's a fact.

Go to a movie with a large que, and go push in right at the front. Since being in the front of the line is individualisticly beneficial, why not ? Sadly, you will upset your society, and they will force you to conform to the rules, and if you continue being "selfish" then you might get thrown out. That would obviously not be beneficial.

If you're going to say "Yeah but you're missing the point, it's not about extremes!" then what the hell is the point of this belief set ?

By your standards, it should be totally fine for me to blow someones head off with a shotgun if they remotely annoy me. That falls under treating someone cruelly and destroying them, wouldn't you say ?

Conforming to Non-Comformity ala going against millions of years of evolution, which has made us social creatures (Which requires us to be socially harmonic among each other) is pretty stupid.

If you're only applying this set of beliefs to non-extreme situations (which would be nothing short of Natural Instinct) then you don't need the beliefs in the first place.

So as to your question in the opening post, the problem with Satanism is that it goes against social structure and the way our society functions. Maybe only in extreme cases, but it does nevertheless. If you really do follow those beliefs and rules to a drop, then you will be in jail before the end of the week. Since you're suggesting that it doesn't see you conflicting with society, you're obviously not applying the entire belief set. In which case, why bother following it at all?

I don't really see why you require a master, but alright. If the above is followed correctly, then you shouldn't be Satanism follower in any case. Theres no need to follow guidelines within lists. The smart person will see the strong points of Satanism (which there are none that aren't really obvious) and refuse to follow ideas that will see him go to jail.

7. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

1. That makes absolutely 0 sense. if we are going to apply extremes in every case in point to a belief system. Then how is shooting people in the face with flaming arrows because they disagree with you, religious intolerance to a tee, and advanced nazisim and racisim not what christianity is all about, or are you cherry picking all of a sudden? oh, thats right, you guys specialize in doing that.

2. Clearly you've pointed out they do.

3. I'm selfish, most people are. ever heard the expression, "nice guys finish last" I have to refrain from making a "short stick" joke at your expense here

4. Its about taking care of yourself, not allowing anyones outside influence to disrupt your ideals, resisting the constant batter of brainwashing lunitics and doing what works for you.

5. If you can get away with it, more power to you. good luck with that.

6. No more so than christianity or catholicisim.

7. Be your own master, live to meet and exceed your OWN standards, not that of an invisable sadist. you just don't see the strong points do you? i wonder what we can attribute that to :rolleyes:

8. Banpen Fugyo

Well at least you tried discussing it without saying "satan is evil, your going to hell!" And for that i comend you. Unfortunetly i dont really agree with some stuff...
    "Do not bother anyone" was one of the tenets of satanism i believe...

And about the extreme things, take any religion to the extreme and its always a bad outcome. Like you said that is "obvious"...

So basically what you got out of satanism is the generally obvious strong points, which is good, that means you agree. Some of these "obvious strong points" arent so obvious to anyone else.

9. BendzR

BendzR New Member

I think you took my earlier post where I said "it will end in tears" as "you will go to hell" where I was actually suggesting that some of the rules or guidelines aren't as beneficial as they might be, and will result in tears (or something that isn't desired).

I don't believe in hell.

10. Banpen Fugyo

oh no no, i was talking about other peoples comments about going to hell, not your comments earlier..

11. Timmy Boy

Timmy Boy Man on a Mission

I'm not - that's my point.

12. seiki juku kid

seiki juku kid New Member

true, it kinda makes sense... does that make me a heretic, will i get kicked out of my school??? :eek: