whats real and whats not

Discussion in 'MMA' started by LeeGreg89, Jan 13, 2005.

1. LeeGreg89

LeeGreg89 Valued Member

What is real UfC or k-1

Cause someone had told me UfC was fake,but k-1 was real and someone give me the facts here

2. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

ufc is real. you cant hit someone full force in the face and call it fake. k-1 is real, pride is real, WWE is not real.

3. Stan O'Kella

Stan O'Kella Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

WWE isnt real??? Oh my God, it has to be real, just watch it you can tell it isnt fake. Ikken you have shattered all my illusions, you'll be telling me that Santa and the Tooth Fairy are not real too next.

4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Sit down mate - I've got some bad news about the Easter Bunny for you too :eek:

5. Stan O'Kella

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Anybody who says the UFC is fake is either blind or a dumbass.

PL

7. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Lee, why do you find it impossible to post a thread in the correct area?! Its not rocket science.

Moved!

8. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

All I know is that the guy I train with who fought in the UFC came home with a real broken nose. :rolleyes:

9. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

LeeGreg, The UFC is very real. If you cannot tell by just watching it, then you'll believe anything...

Your friend must be a fool if he believes it to be fake.

10. Sever

Sever Valued Member

No, I heard they faked Tim Sylvia's broken arm. It must be true, my friend's friend's cousin's friend said so :rolleyes: :D
    Guess what else, Lee - punctuation is real too! :eek:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2005
  11. LeeGreg89

LeeGreg89 Valued Member

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LolL after all these years

12. Allan I

Allan I New Member

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!

WWE is not real?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I gonna do???!!!!

13. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

thats absolutely dumbfounding that somebody could say that and ACTUALLY MEAN IT. you couldn't "fake" mark colemans shinto the head or Kimos KNEE to the FACE for that matter.

14. Stan O'Kella

Not strictly true, even though the fighting is real it could still be worked if they wanted to do it.

15. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

It is possible to fix a fight to some extent. But MMA is one of those things which you can tell is real within the first few minutes of watching it...

16. Stan O'Kella

When money is onvolved people become willing to take a few shots, i have absolutely no doubt that there have been fixes in the UFC.

17. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

I don't doubt it. But the majority of fights, the legit fights; are obvious that they're not worked like those of the WWE. That's why i find it hard to believe that Lee Gregs friend told him they're fake :)

18. LeeGreg89

LeeGreg89 Valued Member

i know that k-1 is real those matches dont really last that long because somebody gets knocked out fast

19. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

So are you saying you still doubt if UFC is real because they sometimes don't get knocked out fast? :confused:

20. johndoch

johndoch upurs

I'd imagine subs are way easier and safer to fake than ko's