What would you do?

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Sub zero, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Sub zero

Sub zero Valued Member

Ok.
    If someone said to u "fight me".Who u had an argument with in the street, u don't know them.
    Would you
    a) walk away
    b) fight
    c) ?

I would walk away.But i fully realise this is impossible in many cases.Because the guy might chase u etc, push u from behind.

Just something on another thread got this going in my head.

2. Wong Fei Hung

Wong Fei Hung New Member

I would PIck C. ?

3. Wearing Grey

Wearing Grey New Member

Is this going to be on the exam?

WG

4. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

walk away if someone wants to make a severe issue out of it front kick to the nuts then walk away

5. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Theres often a big difference between whats said and what happens.

Just say no! :D

6. Cain

Cain New Member

I would agree with them ;)

"No sh^t sherlock"

:D

|Cain|

7. ptcruiser

ptcruiser New Member

First of all, never turn your back to someone who has made
    such a threat.
    Walking away would be wise positioning your walking away
    as to keep an eye on the other person as to be able to
    protect yourself if attacked.
    I have told a few that I was going to walk away and to not
    make any attempt to attack me, if you do I will have to hurt
    you since you will leave me no alternative. It's worked
    everytime. Once you get around 50 those situatons are rare.
    Hope this post is helpful.

8. johndoch

johndoch upurs

Tell the guy you're not interested and try to back away keeping your eye on him.

or if you cant get away tell him you're not interested then pre-empt him with a head butt

9. headstock

headstock New Member

id be tempted to reply with "bite me" as it seems to flow but in all seriousness id try and walk away but not without making sure i wouldnt be hit from behind, i would ask "why?" then go from there...

10. Who am I?

Who am I? New Member

I would cry like a baby, no not really, I would take out my Uzi.

11. PantherFist

PantherFist Valued Member

I have no idea what I would do, until I found myself in such a situation. It really depends on the circumstances, ie is your opponent alone, is he a big bruiser, do you think he could be armed. These all have to be taken into consideration. Also how you are feeling at that time is also very important, if for example you have just had a real nasty row with your girlfriend and are really ****ed off, and this bloke starts on you, you might just think f#@k it and just go for him.
    So until it really happens, who knows

12. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

Kick his nuts and run like hell...

It always works for me.

13. Darkflight

Darkflight New Member

If you can walk away, do so. If you can't, fight.

That's pretty clear cut for me :)

14. Sporran

Sporran Silverback.

As Patrick Sawyze says in RoadHouse

"Be nice, until it's time to not be nice....."

A little politeness can do wonders as a line up for your 1st shot, should it be necessary.

15. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

i'd ask him if his sister and mother are the same person, and while he's thinking about that...hit round the head with an Irn Bru bottle.

16. Cain

Cain New Member

ROFLMAO!!! :D

|Cain|

17. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

First thing I would try would be to talk down the situation, try and talk my way out of it.
    If that didn't work, then I'd try to walk away from it, keeping an eye on the person.
    If that doesn't work and the person comes in to attack, then it's all over, and diplomacy goes out the door.:yeleyes:
    From this point on, it is all dependant on what kind of strike the person comes in, but I will be looking to put them into some kind of lock, and wait things out, and make then hurt a bit.

Now, if there is a group harassing me, that is a totally different story... I'd go for either the biggest person, or the mouth piece of the group. Probably the biggest, because hopefully by taking him out, the rest of the group will become intimitated, and realize that you are not some weakling.

Just my $0.02.

18. grandmaster mat

grandmaster mat wataaaahhh!!

if there was one of them i hopefully would succeed in beating him up and sending him off home, with some damage. if there was lots of them i would try to walk away, if they followed i would have no option than to take one down and maybe run depending on what the rest do.

19. John G

John G Valued Member

Take the guy to the pub, get him parallactically drunk, wait for him to fall on the floor, steal his wallet then kick the sh^t out of him. :D

20. natxanadu

natxanadu Banned Banned

I would allways walk a way given the option