What would happen if yor release a energy gate?

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by ghost121, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghost121

ghost121 New Member

Since I would die if I opened a charka gate.

2. onyomi

onyomi 差不多先生

I think you're confused. Chakras are the points along the ren meridian in which qi flow is greatest, also called dantians. They act like reservoirs. They are already open unless you are dead. Expanding them, especially the lower dantian, will just increase the amount of qi you can store and use, which is a good thing and not dangerous.

The things that need to be opened are the "guan," i.e. points along meridians which are prone to blockage. You can open these with qigong practice. Opening them is good for your health as it promotes qi flowing throughout the whole body.

As much as I love Naruto, I'll have to kindly ask you not base serious questions on it...

3. reikislapper

reikislapper see you on the flypaper

It's good to have you chakras opened as your more open to the energy around you, your intuition is more alert and you can see any problems before they happen if you know what to look for.
    If the chakra's are closed then you have problems as it feels like it's more of an effort to do anything, it can cause numerous problems within your body as you can cause anything from headaches to pain within your back (by the way I have witnessed this first hand with people who I treat within healing.
    Lisa xx

4. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.