What the HELL just happened?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Knight_Errant, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

It's alright, it's perfectly fine, I've got all 5 back. Whew, false alarm.
    It's probably not a coincedence that I got them back after my evening meal.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  2. Pkhamidar2com

Pkhamidar2com Panda Member

Rest is important, but sleep, diet and motivation is what makes the biggest difference.

Make sure your getting enough sleep as that was something holding me back before. Also make sure you eat enough, this is very important! And also you need the motivation, you probably have if but if you dont you wont progress much.

Anyways nice to see you got them back. 5 is good :) Keep progressing good and those 5's will turn into 10's into 20's into 50's into 100's.

And it does suck when your pullup count goes down. I find pullups are one of the most HARDEST things to improve in, reps will always go up and down and can be really fustrating! but when they go high its awesome! Because you are basically pulling up your whole bodyweight. Its like asking you to do bench press but you are only allowed to bench press your bodyweight, and slowly increase the reps of that :p

3. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

yeah, I miss having 10+ pullups :( they were good times :(
    still, the plan at the moment is to do one set to less than failure after each activity I do, plus some reps as part of a circuit. I read about it on dragondoor.

4. Putrid

Putrid Moved on

Perhaps you might like to try doing 6 tomorrow?:)

5. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

Only egging him on a bit.

We should have a pullup contest via skype. Post the results!!!!!!!

At the best, everyone has a good laugh at taiji_lou

Wanna go? :evil:

6. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

ah TOLD yah to eat somethin.......!

7. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Sadly I think laughing any harder would cause me to sprain something important. :(