What pc games are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by flaming, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Whats this GOG thing all about? Is it just like Steam?

They have a whole bunch of cheap Neverwinter Nights.

2. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

it's kinda like steam, as in it's a digital games distribution platform, but without the super big social network community thingy aspects, and primarily based on old games (including a lot that are abandonware) and relatively cheap prices (particularly for the oldies).

it's also a site that you will love unconditionally with all your soul if you liked any game at all released before the year 2000.

3. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Good Old Games. DRM free official downloads, primarily of "lost" classics, but also some newer stuff (The Witcher series went straight to them). A few times a year they give away games for free as well.

4. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Witcher 1&2 is dirt cheap on steam right now, free to play until tomorrow too.

5. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Dunno if anyone wants an Elder Scrolls Online beta key for Friday but I have one to give away

6. Dean Winchester

*Jumps up and down waving @Southpaw.*

Duuuuuude!

7. Southpaw535

Really? No one?

8. Dean Winchester

Elder Scrolls Online. :D

Running rather well on my little laptop too.

9. pascalywood

pascalywood Valued Member

Been playing Alien: Isolation lately, haven't played a good survival/horror/infiltration game in a while. You're not only running away from the Alien but you also have to avoid other survivors and the androids working on the station. I'd give it a solid 9/10.

10. Markujin

Markujin WSL Ving Tsun

Crusader Kings II, Life is Feudal and Civ V lately

11. hewho

hewho Valued Member

Mount and Blade :D

12. matveimediaarts

matveimediaarts Underappreciated genius

Recently got a copy of Doom 3 BFG edition. Not a serious gamer, I just like to kill aliens as a stress reliever occasionally. I am disappointed in id software. They disabled the cheat codes in Doom I and II. In Doom 3 there's apparently some fancy way to enter the cheats with the PDA, but I can't figure it out. Anyhoo, Doom 3 is way below par for the Doom crew. The levels are put together so badly and so un-Doomly! Why are they trying to turn Doom into a sci-fi verstion of a fantasy game? :p I'll tinker with 3 on occasion, but I'll stick to I and II when I feel compelled to kill someone. /ramble

13. Southpaw535

Bought saints row 4 during the steam sale. Incredibly good choice. Most I've laughed at a game other that South Park

14. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

Saints,row is some funny stuff

15. Zabrus

Zabrus Valued Member

Back to playing Star Wars The Old Republic MMORPG....

16. VoidKarateka

VoidKarateka Valued Member

Snap Zabrus! Saw a trailer leading to the new expansion and decided to get stuck in. Currently trying to get my Jedi Knight leveled. Gotta say it's pretty awesome to when I tried it not long after release.

17. Ben Gash CLF

I'm just installing ESO

18. Ben Gash CLF

As it appears to be the slowest download in history I'm playing ODST on Xbox One

19. Ben Gash CLF

So ESO is basically videogame crack.

20. SuperSanity

SuperSanity The Hype

Thanks to the recent update on Steam, I'm back to KotoR 2.