What is your...?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by MATT_LIQUID, Jul 4, 2003.

1. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

what is your first move in a street fight against someone using a boxing stance? What would you do if he was rushing towards you and also what would you do if he was waiting for you to make the first move?

mine is hard kick to knee cap if he is rushing towards. If he is defencive maybe run or kick to thigh.

2. Adam

Adam New Member

If he was waiting for me to make the first move? Run away as fast as my little legs could carry me, if I make the first move, it's no longer self-defense.

3. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

front kick to the nuts i think might not be hard but it would be over very quickly

4. Clumsy Ninja

Clumsy Ninja New Member

I agree, if he is waiting for me to make the first move it is no longer self defense. If my kung fu turns out to be better than his kung fu Ill have a hard time explaining to the cops why I busted him up.

If he makes the first move and I have an avenue to escape by I will leave. I am no hero and you never know how good the other guys kung fu is, I rather not find out if at all possible.

I don't know about the UK, but here in the ole USA people are always too ready to sue and even when they are in the wrong they stand a good chance of getting paid.

5. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

He's waiting for me to make the first move- If there was no particular reason for me to be there. E.g. I was pent up in a corner, he was nicking stuff right in front of me, or he'd just called my sister something very rude, I'd run like anything.
    If I can't run or if I don't want to- It still depends on how big the guy is, my (very rough and quick) assesment of his fitness etc.
    If he was rushing towards me- I'd wait for his first technique. Probably going to be right hook, isn't it? sword hand block to elbow, punch to face, explode inwards elbowing his face, headlock followed by something unpleasant e.g. knee him in the neck (if situation serious), kick him in the stomach.

6. Jags

Jags New Member

i cant tell you cus i dont know, the fite aint supposed to pre empted so .......

7. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

Yeh thats a fact that most joe average will almost always come in with a right hook or a straight right!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2003
  8. morphus

morphus Doobrey

Mooooooooooooooooo..................................!;)

9. Knight_Errant

Then again, the kind of bloke who will actually hit you might not be so stupid.

10. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

:p :p :p

11. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

ROFLMAO

:p :p :p

Cheers for that Morphus

12. Knight_Errant

But what did he mean?

13. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Bwaaahahahaaaa...........

Mooooooooooooo..................

14. Knight_Errant

15. RichardThrower

RichardThrower New Member

I typically would only fight a guy like that if a friend, family member or other loved one is in danger. But if I had to do something it would probably be something that would hurt the guy and drop him as fast as possible.

16. Fergie Boy

Fergie Boy New Member

That he will gore them with his horns.

I'd go with a flying spinning reverse diagonal down elbow, followed up wita scorpion kick.

17. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Yoda's Sig!

18. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

Actualy I wouldn't kick his knee cap I'd fall to the floor on all 4's and bite his ankles lol.

19. Knight_Errant

Oh I see! It's all rubbish then?

20. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

pritty much!