What is Frank Shamrocks Workout Routine?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Labatt, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Labatt

Labatt New Member

Nope it dosn't. I'm never going to find it!

2. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

Why are you so concerned with his workout?

If he's on steroids, his workout is useless to you.

Why don't you invest in Beyond Brawn like YODA has suggested? I think I've got the cash saved up so I can order it if my mate will let me use his credit card... :D

3. Labatt

Labatt New Member

He dosn't take roids dude.

4. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I was just reading about his conditioning routine. So thought I'd try and help you out Labatt
    Mr. Shamrocks conditioning workout is a combo of anaerobic sprint drills, swiss ball and plyometric training (with jumpsoles).
    He has been quoted as saying that his cardio conditioning is the single most important factor in his fighting success.
    I read that his routine consists of a warm up for 5 to 10 minutes, after which he keeps his heart rate at 170 for 20 minutes. This is an example of Type 2 cardio or anaerobic conditioning.

He does have a video series here http://shop.store.yahoo.com/imass/f-sham-1.html

5. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

Link queen strikes again! :)

6. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Bon you remember ;) (.... I was called that on another board... :Angel: )

7. Labatt

Labatt New Member

Thanks Kickchick, im a 2nd dan in tkd too(shud of been a 3rd tho)

Beyond Brawn? I don't have any $$ to spend though. Can't i get something for free?

8. Cain

Cain New Member

look for some workouts by a guy called scrapper or something, my friend told me they are very good, I myself have to yet look into those

|Cain|

9. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member