What I think of your "Martial art"

Discussion in 'MMA' started by wushurichard, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DDale

DDale Valued Member

Hi wushurichard I have a few simple questions to ask you, just so I can get a firm grip on what you do and your position on MMA/ Sports MAs.

1. How often do you spar with other members of your training group?

2. What percentage of your full level of speed and aggression do you put into such sparring sessions? Are they mostly light, medium or heavy contact sessions?

3. What specifically do you have against MMA practitioners and Sports Oriented Martial Arts in general?

If you can answer these questions concisely perhaps we can have a real discussion about this?

2. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Before we do start, again, you have to realise that just because I or others here don’t agree with you then that doesn’t mean we don’t know anything. You also have to consider that there is a possibility that you are incorrect and entertain the idea that you have a diverse group of people here who have come to a consensus of opinion about your videos and posts.

Once you’ve done that then we can probably get somewhere. If you don’t do it then we will probably have more posts like the above and those you’ve done previously

Ok so first off please show me where you think I am incorrect in my posts on this thread.

A good start would be my comments on your opinions about competitive MA and traditional MA.
    Here: http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showpost.php?p=34049982&postcount=65

Do you train against someone who is actively trying to resist you and fight back?

How much sparring do you do?

How is it intergrated into your training?

If you do the above then how come there is no video of you doing so when there is plenty of others of you doing everything else?

What experience of MMA and MMA competitors do you have?

Oh and answering Koyo’s inquiry about your sword work would also be nice.

Think that’ll do for now.

3. Dean Winchester

Bloody hell this guy is all over the net!

Just google wushurichard!

I stand by my previous comments that he's just spamming.

4. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

5. Dean Winchester

He's got students?

Dear God!

6. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Nah...that's demzly...he's part of it.
    I think demzly is that fat fool in the headband early in this thread?
    They support each other you see. It makes the trolling more effective.

7. Dean Winchester

Well if he does have students then he’s an instructor.

Which I think I remember him saying he was in a previous thread.

So Wushurichard what are you qualified to teach?

Who did you train under and where?

How long for?

What did you have to do to qualify?

8. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Not sure why you guys are even taking this idiot this seriously. He's obviously way beyond any sort of normal thought process.

9. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

But its fun! Plus if he has students I really want to hear his "qualifications"

10. Dean Winchester

11. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I'm going to write to Bill Gates. See if I can get him banned from the internet. He's taking up far too much bandwidth (& oxygen for that matter):bang:

12. wushurichard

wushurichard Banned Banned

actually how about we flip this and you answer me some meaninglessly stupid questions?

who are you(name, adress, age...etc)????

what is your favorite food?

have you ever done martial arts?

do you know what a martial art is?

what colour is your heare?

untill you answer these i feel you are under qualified to post on this forum,

(my impression of the majority of this site)

:cool:

13. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Wushurichard - Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Moi - Thanked 82 Times in 76 Posts

Dean Winchester - Thanked 44 Times in 37 Posts

PAsmith - Thanked 40 Times in 31 Posts

Slipthejab - Thanked 91 Times in 69 Posts

sawpaw535 - Thanked 34 Times in 30 Posts

Looks like your the one under qualified to post on this forum Wushu Richard.

14. Southpaw535

Seriously man which of these are meaningless? Beleive it or not mate this is a martial arts forum. Asking what qualifies you to teach, what you train, and who under are pretty normal questions that I'm pretty sure any decent potential student would want to know.

My impression of you would pretty quickly get me binned.

15. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Why is it always the same scrawny geeks who mouth off about warriors when living with mum and dad and have never so much as seen unrestrained violence much less taken part.

The Bear.

16. Southpaw535

If you would look to the right side of the post box you will see my age clearly displayed along with a facebook icon if my name really interests you (im slightly concerned as to why)

Subway at the minute. Damn it smells good!!!

yes for about two years now, which from your videos gives me a lot more experiance than you.

The dictionairy defintion is "systems of codified practices and traditions of training for combat"

blonde. It looks sexy.

There now can youactually give a straight answer as to what qualifies you as a teacher and why i shouldn't think your a troll who really didn't get enough hugs as a kid?

17. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

If you're not willing to answer even the most simple questions about your training then my advice to you is not to post videos which are essentially designed solely to annoy experienced martial artists.

If you don't like the community and don't want to bother communicating, then can I suggest these two links for you:

Link one

Link two

18. Southpaw535

Think I fit most of that description. Christ I'm a richard :bang:

19. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Nice. So despite claiming that you'll engage in discussion a few posts back, you've now done a classic evasion and tried to turn the tables. At this point I believe you no longer deserve a verbal reply:

[​IMG]

20. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

What do your friends call you for short?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.